Stranger in a Jewish World

Sunday, September 20, 2026

An index of posts about Jackie killing JFK


Introduction

One of the most important things I want to say on this Blog

How I became aware that Jackie shot JFK

What the Zapruder Film Shows


General posts about the assassination

The Two Worlds Paradigm Example of the JFK Assassination

The Two Worlds Paradigm Example of the JFK Assassination

JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events

Questions about the JFK Assassination

Common Questions about the JFK Assassination


Jackie specific posts

My accusation against Jackie Kennedy

Why I say Jackie Killed JFK

Jackie was a Ruthless Assassin

A closer look at the assassin of JFK

What Explains Jackie being the assassin?

An explanation for Jackie being the assassin of JFK

A Secret About Jackie Kennedy

Unmasking Jackie

Why I Contend that Jackie Kennedy was a Jew



Posts concerning the murder weapon

How was the Weapon Passed to Jackie?

How Jackie got rid of the Weapon

The Path of the Thrown Murder Weapon after it left Jackie's Hand

Jackie was not supposed to Throw the Weapon


Other relevant posts

The Real Purpose of the Grassy Knoll Shots

Miscellaneous Information related to Jackie Assassinating JFK

A New Thought About Jackie assassinating JFK

"Jackie Killed JFK" disinformation.

Texas Governor John Connally's role in the JFK Assassination

More Discussion of Jackie Assassinating JFK

No longer a Trump supporter at 8:08 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
No longer a Trump supporter
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.