Saturday, April 16, 2022

Why I Contend that Jackie Kennedy was a Jew

In this post I want to explore the question:  Was Jackie Kennedy Jewish?  I have received feedback from viewers that Jackie Kennedy was not Jewish.  In fact, I have not been able to find, in previous research any evidence on the internet that she was Jewish and yet I contend that she was Jewish.  To understand why I contend she was Jewish requires some explanation, which I am eager to provide.

I have proven, at least to myself and anyone else who thinks as I do that Jackie Kennedy assassinated her own husband.  Her actions in the film prove she did the assassination beyond any shadow of a doubt to me.  I have proven it to myself and that is good enough for me.  I also have what I very strongly contend was the true prime motive for the JFK Assassination, which means that the JFK Assassination is Jewish in origin that was very likely originated in Israel.  Again, I have proven this to myself and that is good enough for me.  But the missing link in this is to explain why Jackie Kennedy would assassinate her own husband and the father of her children, and how her actions relate to the Jews in Israel who originated the assassination plot.  In this post we are going to be looking into Jackie Kennedy closer to determine her true prime motivation for killing her husband.  

In a previous post, I listed all the attribute of Jackie Kennedy that made her the best qualified person to assassinate JFK.  I summarize this in the following:

1. She had best possible access to the POTUS to assassinate him.

2. Jackie would be the very last person that the American public would suspect of being the assassin, and that made her the best choice for the assassin in terms of the Conspirators, who planned to pin the assassination on a patsy.

3.  Her choice as the assassin provided the best safety to the Conspirators, who could hide behind Jackie.  Those who do not even know that Jackie killed JFK will never look behind her to see who put her it up to and why.

4.  She had a prior association with the CIA, which was heavily involved in the execution of the assassination.  Evidence exists to show that Jackie was an agent or asset of the CIA before she even met JFK.  So for her to be an agent of the CIA in an assassination being executed by the CIA (and Mossad) makes sense.

5. Jackie had a willingness to kill her husband, as evidenced by her actions in the Zapruder film.

All of those attributes explain what made Jackie the best choice as assassin from the Conspirator's point of view, but its not enough for me to explain why Jackie would kill her husband.  To me there is something missing from this list that would explain why she would kill JFK, and that something is if she were Jewish and loyal to Israel (above her loyalty to her husband).  Allow me to elucidate in the following paragraph.

As I have shown, the plot to assassinate JFK originated in Israel over JFK's 1963 ultimatum. This ultimatum led to JFK's death that very same year.  Jews wanted to kill JFK to make the ultimatum null and void.  So there existed a Jewish plot to kill JFK and the way to make it happen is turned over to the Mossad.  Who would the Mossad choose to be the assassin in a super secret Jewish assassination plot of the U.S. President?  They obviously would choose a Jew who could be absolutely trusted never to disclose anything.  Beyond this, they would choose a Jew who was willing to perform the assassination.  They would choose a Jew who would willingly do the assassination because he or she believed that by killing JFK they were helping to save Israel.  Only a Jew would be the assassin, which explains my strong belief that Jackie was a Jew, whether or not evidence exists on the internet to prove it.

Going further down this rabbit hole, the Mossad would most likely choose a trusted Mossad agent who had been previously trained in assassination work or someone who could be quickly trained to perform the assassination.  They would choose one of their own agents instead of a CIA Agent.  

So I decided to do some new research to try to determine if Jackie was in fact Jewish and here are some links of interest:



Both of those web sites say she is not a Jew.  Moreover the first link says that anti Semites falsely claim that Jackie was a Jew.  This is strange, because Jews heap praise on Jackie Kennedy all over the internet and yet they are offended that someone would think she was Jewish?  Why would it be anti Semitic to say she was Jewish, unless the same people saying she is Jewish also say she is the assassin?  I am not surprised at those links that go out of their way to tell people she is not Jewish. Nothing to see here.  Move on.  The truth about Jackie will not be easily found because of her secret involvement in the assassination of her husband.

Apparently you have to go to the darknet to find web sites willing to discuss the truth about Jackie. I assume you are intelligent enough to know how to use the darknet. Here is one site:


Quoted from that site:

Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy (née Bouvier) was raised in a Jesuit convent. She was also Jewish, a fact well hidden, but revealed by her cousin/step-brother, Gore Vidal, in his autobiography:

“… the ethnic surprise buried deep inside Gore Vidal’s much-hyped autobiography, … ‘Palimpsest: A Memoir,’ … [is that Jackie Kennedy’s] mother, Janet, was Jewish. Janet, who had Jackie with her husband John ‘Black Jack’ Bouvier, eventually divorced him and married Hugh Auchincloss, who was also Vidal’s stepfather.”

What I contend is that Jackie Kennedy was not only a Jew but a deep cover Mossad agent who had been previously trained (by the Mossad and the CIA) in assassination techniques.  She was purposely trained how to kill JFK before the assassination.  She was provided the assassination weapon to kill JFK.

More to Come


No comments:

Post a Comment