Friday, April 8, 2022

My Last Post

Some of the comments I received on my last post were ridiculing of me but I do not care.  I have always been honest about what I believe and think and feel and that post is no exception.  I would have thought I would be respected for my honesty in saying that but no, I was accused in one comment of being a sell out to the Jews (or being Jewish myself) because of that post.  It is the nature of this world that I would be accused of such things simply because I honestly stated my beliefs.  Nothing I said in the previous post was a lie.  My allegiance is not to man.  I have a higher allegiance to the truth.  It may be that many Jews are every bit as bad as those web sites state but I do not want to be the condemner of Jews.  Holding hate and condemnation in my heart for Jews is like a weight that works against me and I do not want it.  Let others condemn Jews.  I prefer to condemn nobody in my search for the truth.  Bigotry clouds the mind and makes it more difficult to see truth so I choose not to hold that in my heart.  I hope you understand but even if you don't I am taking the course of action for myself that I believe is the right one.  

2 comments:

  1. Jews are guilty for obvious reasons.
    If you had a scientific mind you would realize from your readings (statistics doesn't lie) - that over 90% of the truly evil people in the world are jewish, not to mention the same ratio is in a position of "power" over people, in big pharm (where I worked as a mol biologist for many years), politics, law, etc etc etc.

    Having said that there are some jews that hate Israel and hate what the evil in their tribe do.(neanderthal descendents of cain and abel, seth was from the true union of adam and eve)

    I knew some jews and interacted with them and they are across the board arrogant, selfish, and materialistic with zero spirituality.

    As my mom simply said "they're obnoxious".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are mixing Jews and Zionist. 2 diffrent beliefs. The Jews are good people, but the Zionist are the ones that rules the world and hates Palestines. And Killing them. Thos are not the Jews one.

      Delete