Monday, April 4, 2022

An Admission

Here is an admission I never thought I would be posting on this Blog but if I am honest (and I am honest) then I must speak this truth which has come to me.  My ill feelings about Jews are based entirely on what I have read on the internet and from other sources.  I know of no Jews personally in my life.  None.  The one person who I knew into Judaism was a non Jewish convert to it.  That does not mean that what I have read about Jews on the internet is untrue, but it does mean that I have no experience with any Jews at all.  So I have formed my entire negative outlook on Jews (and that formed the motivation for me to even create this Blog) from reading what others have said.  I do not feel quite right about that.  I have never hated Jews because they are Jews or because of the Jewish religion.  My entire problem with Jews is based on their supposed behavior but do I have proof of this behavior outside of reading these admittedly anti Semitic web sites?  The answer is I do not have any proof of these claims.  There are people who are Jewish that I admire and respect, without even considering their Jewishness.  What I am trying to say with this somewhat rambling post is that I am less sure now after stepping back and doing some reflecting about some things I have said on this Blog.  At the time I wrote them, they appeared to me to be the truth based upon reading those web sites.  Now I realize I was just parroting someone else's beliefs that I had digested as the truth.  I am no longer certain of such things.  I do not want to hate Jews or anyone for that matter.  

2 comments:

  1. It is not about hating jews, it is about seeing the truth. I know personally many many jews, yes, some if them are my friends. But thee are things that common for them - money and what others think about them, which makes jews ambitious and hard-working but at the same time with low moral values or none. Also I know personally two with mental issues. So , put it all together we have a nation that prone to deceive and lie if they need to with all their energy and potentially not right in their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my 87 years, the 1st 40 were pro-joo, thinking they were god's chosen people. In retrospect, during those 1st 40, it was always the joo that harmed me. I became an Agnostic (Atheist?), saw the true joo, and today see most (maybe all) problems today are joo caused. 88 Dave

    ReplyDelete