Sunday, September 29, 2024

I go to my music when the world is going insane

I go to my music to escape an insane world that I can no longer comprehend.  The Jews have fucked this world up so bad that I see no way of preventing WW3 from taking place.  Insanity is all around.  There is nobody sane in this world.  So I have to escape to my music to find a little sanity in a world that I can no longer tolerate.

Sometimes there is clarity to be found in music.  This is some of my music.  What is your music?

Ballad of the Hip Death Goddess

Strange Brew

Sunshine of your Love - Cream

Badge - Cream

Carry On - Crosby, Stills & Nash

No Time - The Guess Who

Undun - The Guess Who

American Woman - Guess Who

Its a Mistake - Men at Work

After the Fire - Der Kommissarar

Cruel Summer - Bananarama

Can't you hear me knocking? - the Rolling Stones

Day and Night - the Open Mind

My House - The Baytovens

I Found Out - the Flares

Don't Let the Sun Catch you Crying - Gerry and the Pacemakers

A Summer Song - Chad & Jeremy

For what it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield 

Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane

She's not there - The Zombies

Tell her No - The Zombies

Red Rubber Ball - The Cyrkle

Strange Magic - E.L.O. 

Born to be Alive - Patrick Hernandez

Bend Me, Shape Me - The American Breed

Time won't let me - The Outsiders

Lightnin' Strikes - Lou Christie

I wonder what she's doing tonight - Tommy Boyce

Kicks - Paul Revere & the Raiders

Laugh, Laugh - The Beau Brummels

Just a Little - The Beau Brummels

Little Girl - Syndicate of Sound

Lies - The Knickerbockers

Liar, Liar - the Castaways

Nobody but Me - The Human Beinz

Do you Believe in Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful

Venus - Shocking Blue

My Friend Jack - The Smoke

I had too much to dream last night - The Electric Prunes

Journey to the Center of the Mind - The Amboy Dukes

All Day and all the Night - The Kinks

Tired of Waiting for You - The Kinks

Heart Full of Soul - The Yardbirds

I'd Love to Change the World - Ten Years After

Easy Livin' - Uriah Heep

The Wizard - Uriah Heep

Stealin' - Uriah Heep

Reach out of the Darkness - Friend & Lover

Incense and Peppermints - Strawberry Alarm Clock

Jackie Blue - the Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Valerie - The Monkees

A Little Bit You, a Little Bit Me - The Monkees

No comments:

Post a Comment