Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Michael Collins Piper

 My view of Michael Collins Piper is that he did a great job in showing the Israeli connection to the JFK assassination in his book Final Judgement but he didn't go deep enough down the rabbit hole. He fails to see the obvious on the Zapruder film that Jackie was the assassin. I have no doubt of her Zionist connections. But until people identify Jackie as the assassin then there can be no justice for JFK. The conspirators hide behind her and they control the media so no one sees any hint of her being the assassin even though it's shown in plain sight on the Zapruder film.  One reason why people don't want to identify Jackie is that for her to be the assassin would require massive infiltration and corruption of the US by Zionists and Jews. This is the hidden truth that few are willing to touch but I am.  Again, I wish I had help exposing what is shown on the Zapruder film from anyone honest reading this. It feels like I'm totally alone in trying to spread this truth.  On this Blog I give you direct evidence you can use to show she did it and the involvement of the CIA and the Secret Service. It's all in plain sight and not hidden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment