Monday, September 30, 2024

Was Stanley Kubrick involved in one or more of the staged Apollo moon landings?

 


In this post I want to explore the question: Was Director Stanley Kubrick (pictured above) involved in at least the first staged moon landing on earth?  I have long heard it speculated that after creating the movie "2001" in 1968 that Kubrick was approached by the U.S. Government to help stage the Apollo 11 "moon landing" the following year.  I have not been a particularly big believer in this theory but I hold that it is possible.  Those who staged the moon landings on earth did not need Stanley Kubick to do so but they may have asked him to assist with the staging in an advisory role.  It is possible.

But I recently came across a series of intriguing articles that suggest that Stanley Kubrick left deliberate anomalies or clues in some of his movies that some suggest is his trying to give hints to people that he was involved and to expose the staging.  I am not saying I agree with this but it is an intriguing theory and worthy of at least considering.  So without further ado here are the links to three articles about this.

Stanley Kubrick and Apollo: Part 1

Stanley Kubrick and Apollo: Part 2

Stanley Kubrick and Apollo: Part 3

I note that Stanley Kubrick is a Jew but he is a Jew I respect.  He has made great contributions to film and I believe him to be an honest man.  Perhaps an honest man with a conscience who did not feel right about being part of a hoax on mankind like this and sought to reveal the hoax but in a subtle way by leaving deliberate hints in his films that told a story.  Yes I can see this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment