Wednesday, September 18, 2024

My view of the two Trump "Attempted Assassinations"

 


My view of the Two Trump "Attempted Assassinations" is a reflection of my view of Donald J. Trump, which is that he is a corrupt Jewish con man pretending to be a Patriot to America when in reality he is a controlled opposition puppet.  There is no doubt in my mind that I understand DJT but what are we to make of the two alleged attempted assassinations against this Zionist stooge?

If Trump were an honest man (which he is not) then of course I could see the Snake trying to assassinate him.  Trump belongs to the Jewish Snake. They don't kill their own.  They will kill someone like JFK who goes against them but they will never kill a Jewish tool like Trump.  Understand that.

That said, is it possible that random civilians who have no association with the Jewish Snake took this upon themselves to attempt to assassinate this man?  It would be possible but there is evidence that this is not the case.  The following indicates that the two would be assassins were featured in advertisements.  This is rather bizarre but here it is:

The first alleged assassin was apparently in a Blackrock ad.

The second alleged assassin was apparently in a Ukrainian ad.

I cannot confirm or deny these allegations but there is evidence to support them.

Whoever these men are/were is really not the issue here.  The issue here is that these two alleged assassination attempts are real in the False World but completely staged and fake in the Real world.

So, here is an image from the Real World showing something is definately wrong concerning the second attempted assassination, which is that the MSM was already on site and filming Trump BEFORE the alleged assassination attempt.  This indicates pre knowledge of the event.  Where have we seen that before?  


So here the MSM knew about the Trump "attempted assassination" before it happened and was on site and ready to film it.  This is a huge red flag that this "attempted assassination" is staged and I believe it was.

As for the first "attempted assassination", I believe it too was staged.  


That image is just too perfect to be real IMO. Everything about it screams that it is staged. 

What I believe is that neither "attempted assassination" was authentic.  I believe Trump is in on the game instead of being a victim here. 

If I were to go deeper down the rabbit hole to prove this I would have to do a serious independent investigation of the two identified "assassins".  There is something strange about both of them. I am curious but I have more important things to look into.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment