Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Disinformation Agent List

 


So as I said in this post, I discovered that someone who I had previously trusted to be honest was in actuality a disinformation agent.  It has been my experience that most people and web sites on the internet who say they are telling the truth are in fact disinformation agents and disinformation web sites. As a long time truth seeker, I have been misled many times by these wolves in sheep's clothing. Its easy to be deceived by a clever liar. But my purpose in creating this post is to list all of the Disinformation Agents and Disinformation web sites I have encountered in my long journey to know the truth and to warn honest people reading my Blog about this.  Because I do not want you to be deceived by any of these snakes. 

Every one of these agents and web sites offers the Blue pill disguised as the Red pill but you should not take it.  I offer the true Red Pill and if you see anyone saying anything significantly different from me on any topic you should question it.  

But here is the list of agents and web sites I have personally encountered. There are probably a lot more I have not encountered.  If you personally know of any agent or web site that is a shill/disinformation site then leave a comment and I will add it to the list after checking it out.

First I list individual disinformation agents I have discovered, which may be only the public face of a larger intelligence operation involving multiple people.  Then I will list web sites I have discovered to be disinformation web sites. There are many, many disinformation web sites pretending to be telling the truth to deceive whoever is gullible enough to believe them.  Take care lest you be deceived. 

Fiona Barnett



Fiona Barnett is from Australia and is allegedly a whistleblower exposing Satanism in Australia.  Let me state very clearly that I believe there is blatant Satanism in Australia but Fiona Barnett is poisoning the well for any honest person who wants to discover the truth about Satanism in Australia. This woman had me deceived for a long time because I wanted to believe her story but the conclusion I reached about her after much study is that she is part of a PSYOP.  Australian intelligence and possibly also Russian intelligence is pulling this woman's strings.  Also, its not just one woman doing all this.  She is just the front face of a bigger intelligence operation involving multiple people. The biggest reveal that this woman is a liar is her claim that ex President Richard Nixon is an evil child raping Satanist who raped her in the back of a military plane that came to Australia in 1974 or 1975 after Nixon had resigned the Presidency.  I discovered that to be a fraud. Fiona makes all kinds of other wild claims against prominent people in Australia.  Basically nothing this woman says can be trusted to be the truth.  But she is a honeypot operation is what I surmise.  Anyone investigating Satanism in Australia is going to immediately find her BS and be deceived by it.  Do not be deceived by Fiona Barnett.  Satanism in Australia needs to be investigated but ignore Fiona Barnett, which is probably not even her real name. 

Bill Cooper


For a long time I believed Bill Cooper was honest until I saw him pushing "the driver did it" Jewish disinformation campaign.  He exposed himself right there as being a Jew owned Snake. 

Miles Mathis


Miles Mathis is a special kind of disinformation agent.  While most disinformation agents target the Blue pilled, Miles Mathis targets the red pilled.  He talks like me, which is one reason why he got under my radar initially but he revealed himself to be a disinformation agent, as all disinformation agents cannot help but do.  Now Miles Mathis does tell the truth about some things such as about Stephen Hawking dying and being replaced by at least one look a like.  He also exposes that the actor Paul Walker did not really die.  But the big expose of Miles Mathis is what he says about the JFK Assassination.  According to Miles Mathis, the JFK assassination was a hoax and JFK did not really die at all. By saying this he reveals himself as the enemy of the truth I have worked so hard on this Blog to reveal. I do not listen to anything Miles Mathis has to say now.  I will get my truth from an honest source, not a dishonest one like Miles Mathis.  But even today there are web sites saying this man is honest and truthful.  The following link is one of them:


Whenever you see a web site giving voice to shills you should probably avoid that web site.


Rusty Nelson

Micheal Collins Piper


What makes Michael Collins Piper a disinformation agent is that, although he correctly identifies Israel and Jews being behind the JFK assassination he only goes half way down the rabbit hole.  He does not identify the true assassin.  He tells outright lies in Final Judgement.  But the biggest reveal that Piper is a disinformation agent is that he fails to show the hand of the U.S. Government in the assassination and instead points to a CIA/Jewish company in Italy called Permindex as having a major role in the assassination.  So this man is not to be trusted.  I show more of the truth about the JFK assassination in this post than Michael Collins Piper ever did. Unlike Piper, I am not trying to point away from the real culprits.  

Now I list the disinformation web sites I have discovered.


This web site is ran by a Jew. As I have discovered, you cannot trust Jews to tell the whole truth about the Jewish problem.  They may reveal some truth but they will never reveal the whole truth about their own race.  They will hide things.  They will misdirect.  They will obfuscate. You cannot trust a Jew to fully out other Jews. And some of them are full of disinformation agents.  The Unz Review openly promotes Michael Collings Piper and Miles Mathis as truthful, two of the people I say are disinformation agents.  So you cannot trust Unz.com.  

More to Come


2 comments:

  1. It's very simple. Elite agents are promoted in elite media. True opponents of the new world order are ignored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Unz.com, which is ran by a Jew btw gets hundreds of views and dozens of comments and my little Blog of truth is ignored except by a handful of people such as yourself.

      Delete