Thursday, October 10, 2024

14/88

 


So I was looking at one of the web sites I sometimes look at for the occasional red pill that drops there (I will not mention its name but perhaps you can guess) and there was this advertisement by Mike Lindell that came up.  If you don't know who Mike Lindell is, he is a pillow merchant who is IMO a Zionist shill who supports Donald Trump.  I said all that just for context, but there is an advertisement by Mike Lindell that the posters on this web site seemed to think has some hidden meaning.  Here is the advertisement.


1488 meant nothing to me but, being the curious sort that I am I decided to do a search to see if it meant anything significant and if so what.  Well, it turns out that it does mean something.  Now I have been clueless about this but I want to expose the truth about it.

When I did a search under 14/88, the very first link that came up was from the ADL (Anti Defamation League).  Here is that link:

Hate Symbol: 1488 

Not having any idea about what this meant, I opened the ADL page and here is what is being said by the ADL about 1488:

1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet). Together, the numbers form a general endorsement of white supremacy and its beliefs. As such, they are ubiquitous within the white supremacist movement - as graffiti, in graphics and tattoos, even in screen names and e-mail addresses, such as aryanprincess1488@hate.net.  Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

So the ADL is saying that 1488 is associated with White Supremists.

I want to make clear that I am against one race asserting itself as supreme over other races.  I am against White Supremacy.  I am against Jewish Supremacy. I am against Black Supremacy. I am against racial supremacy of any kind.  I believe the races should co-exist peacefully with each other.

As for the alleged 14 words: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children", I 100% agree with this.  There is nothing in those words that suggests White Supremacy to me.  Instead, what they suggest is the White Race wanting to preserve itself.  That is not Supremacy.  That is survival.  As a member of the white race I of course want my race to survive.

As for the 88, if it does indeed mean Heil Hitler then I want to say that I am not an advocate of Adolf Hitler.  Although Adolf Hitler was red pilled about the Jews as he demonstrated in Mein Kampf, he made some really horrible decisions during World War 2 that got Germany destroyed.  So I cannot advocate Hitler. 

Mike Lindell may indeed have priced his pillows that way with the 14/88 meme in mind. The way I see it, I am not a White Supremist but I want to protect and preserve the White Race from Jewish agendas to destroy it.  There is no doubt in my mind that there are Jewish agendas to corrupt and destroy the white race and I am absolutely against those agendas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment