Thursday, October 17, 2024

Its not just Israel

 



So one of my recent posts showed an anti Terrorism conference that took place in Syria in which Gordon Duff of Veterans Today said some very interesting things.

Although I was initially very impressed by what Mr. Duff said, on further thought I find some things seriously wrong with his speech.  While it is true that Israel is guilty of terrorism and crime, especially in the middle east, I do not think it is correct to say that Israel is the source of the world's Jewish problem. 

Here is an earlier post of mine where I say the same thing. 

Israel is just part of the problem. The Jewish problem is world wide. For example, the Jewish problem is much stronger in Europe than it is in Israel.  The Jewish problem is much stronger in the USA than it is in Israel.  So for Mr. Duff to blame everything on Israel as if its the source of all evil is incorrect. The tiny nation of Israel is no doubt involved in a lot of evil things, but it is not the true source of the world wide Jewish problem and to say it is is not honest.

I have other problems with what Mr. Duff said upon reflection.

For example, he implies that the USA was not corrupt until a U.S. Supreme Court decision allowed Israel to buy the U.S. Congress.  This is not true at all.  Before Israel even came into existence as a country in 1948, the Jewish problem was alive and well in the USA.  Jews controlled the USA for a long time before Israel even became part of the picture.  So it is dishonest of Mr. Duff to say that Israel corrupted the USA when the USA was corrupt long before Israel even became a country.  


Another thing is that Mr. Duff paints Sheldon Adelson, pictured above, as the Jew controlling all the corruption in the USA. This is not true at all. While I am certain that Adelson and his wife are both corrupt Jews, to put all the blame on them is dishonest. This man is NOT the source of the Jewish problem in the USA. 

I have not yet listened to Mr. Duff's full speech but these things jumped out at me as I was reflecting on what I heard him say in that Damascus, Syria speech. He is not telling the truth about the Jewish problem.  Instead Gordon Duff is framing the Jewish problem in a dishonest way to not show the true extent of the problem. 

I will be listening to the rest of what he says but with a more critical ear this time. Because I wasn't born yesterday.  I have been looking at the Jewish Problem for a long time and I am not easily deceived even when someone is pushing my emotional buttons as Gordon Duff clearly is in that Damascus speech. 


No comments:

Post a Comment