Monday, October 7, 2024

Hitler was right about the Jews

 


So I happened to turn on one of the Jewish MSM channels and saw they are having very solemn ceremonies today commemorating the Jewish October 7 Lie.  I exposed what October 7 really was in this post, but of course the Jews are treating it as if it is legitimate.   And that got me thinking about what Hitler said about Jews in Mein Kampf that is VERY TRUE concerning the Big Lie.

Now Jews have used their lying propaganda machine to totally invert the truth.  If you search on one of the Jewish Search engines for the Big Lie, you will come up with a quote such as in the following image.  I just performed this search so I know:


So what the Jews have done in case you don't get it is that they have completely changed Hitler's words from talking about Jews telling the Big Lie to Hitler and the Nazis telling the Big Lie.  Its a complete inversion of the truth but the Jews are masters at inverting the truth.

But in this post I am going to share what Hitler really said about the Big Lie, which is quoted from Mein Kampf in the following text:

On the "Big Lie" [p.134]

All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes. From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited. Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that they are a religious community, where as in reality they are a race? And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies". Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.


Allow me to translate in my own words what Hitler in saying here. My words are in Blue.

The Big Lie is more believable than the small lie because the common man believes that while small Lies could be gotten away with, Big Lies could not be gotten away with because they would be exposed as Lies. The common man cannot comprehend that a really big lie (like the Apollo Moon Landings or 9-11 or Sandy Hook or October 7 or the Holocaust) could be gotten away with. When someone tries to expose a Jewish Big Lie, the common man will not accept it and go looking for another explanation. (this is the battle I fight on this Blog) that the common man does not believe what I am exposing as lies to be lies because they are "too big".  Now Hitler starts to talk about Jews when he says these people know very well how to use lies for the basest purposes. (Very True). From their early history Jews have always known how to use lies as a tool for deception. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies", and this is Very True. Those who do not accept that Jews are master liars will never be able to help the Truth prevail. Again, very true. 

There is no doubt that Hitler was 100% red pilled about the Jews.  He nailed it when he called the Jews the people of the Big Lie.  I am tempted to add Adolf Hitler to my Friends of the Truth post for saying this. 

On this Blog I expose the Jewish Big Lie in every way I can.  Here are but a few examples of it.






These and many others are JEWISH LIES.  I am here to open your eyes to Jewish Lies and Deception so you are not deceived by the Jews. 


3 comments:

  1. I don’t want this precious blog to get deleted entirely like your old WordPress blog because you promote someone like Hitler as the important part of your content. Hitler may be a good person and a great truther, but when you promote the number one enemy of the Jews in one of the Important Posts, they will probably not let this blog survive (just probably, not certainly, but it is still enough to be careful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I speak the truth unapolegetically on this Blog. I do not censor myself. I go whenever the truth leads without fear as God directs me. I am doing God's will by speaking the truth. If God wants me to continue He will let me continue to speak His message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God is the God of Truth. My God commands me to speak the Truth. Truth is the enemy of the Jews.

    ReplyDelete