Saturday, April 23, 2022

If you Believe in my message about the JFK Assassination

If you Believe my message about the JFK Assassination that I have spent a great deal of time and effort researching and publicizing on this Blog then I ask for your help in spreading my message.  What I ask of those who choose to help me is a simple but effective message of spreading truth to the Sheep of the world who have no clue.  The method involves posting links to specific key Blog posts in the comments of Youtube videos on the subject I am addressing.  

Please be aware that Youtube (owned by Jewish Google) has automated bots that examine comments on Youtube videos to detect any comment saying Non Jewish Truth.  These bots look for certain key words in the comment to determine this.  So for example any comment on a Sandy Hook School shooting video using words such as Fake, Fraud, Deception, False Flag, Jew, etc. etc. will trigger the bot to delete the comment.  This is why you cannot expect any truthful comments on these Youtube videos to stay up because the Jews are looking for them.  But there is a way to defeat this Jewish censorship, which is to post a link to the content you want people to see.  These bots can only detect key words in comments but links defeat them and the comments stay up.  I used this to post links to my Blog posts exposing the Apollo moon landing hoax on every Youtube video about the Apollo moon landings I could find but the Jews became aware of my campaign and suspended my account.  Now I have no Youtube account and no way to use Youtube comments to spread my message.  But you the viewer likely have a valid Youtube account where you can spread my message.  If you understood this, here is what I humbly request for those who are willing to help.

Post one or more of the below links on every YouTube video you can find covering the JFK Assassination.  Doing this is a very good way to allow the public to find my posts and read my message.  It is of the interest of all that this truth get distributed, so I need your help to spread it.  The more people who see this message, the better.  So here are some key links on the JFK Assassination I would like to be spread on JFK Assassination Youtube videos. Simply post one or more of these links in a new comment, without any other wording.  Please be a Truth Warrior and help spread my message using this simple technique.

https://strangerinajewishworld.blogspot.com/2022/04/sequence-of-events.html

https://strangerinajewishworld.blogspot.com/2022/04/common-questions-about-jfk-assassination.html

https://strangerinajewishworld.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-path-of-thrown-murder-weapon-after.html


No comments:

Post a Comment