Friday, April 29, 2022

An Observation

Watching the Western response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, it has become very apparent that the powers that be want me to hate Russia and Putin and Russian oligarchs, etc.  There is a kind of crass yellow journalism against Russia showing up in the Jew controlled media that is very offensive and repulsive to me, as if I am being told what to think and believe about Russia by the Jews.  I have news for the Jews.  Regardless of what they say in their media about Russia, I determine how I feel about things, not them.  I may be an exception to the rule but I think for myself and when I see yellow journalism like this, it stinks to me like it should stink to you.  Don't let the Jewish media tell you what to think like they did during 9-11.  Think for yourself and you will be much better off.

I want to make clear that in terms of Hate, my Hate is for the West, not Russia.  After seeing the JFK Assassination and the Apollo fake moon landings, the 9-11 DECEPTION and now the Plandemic, I hate the West and who controls it with everything I have.  Even though I reside in the US, it makes no difference how I feel about this.  Russia is not the bad guy and the West a knight in shining armor.  This is the case of the Pot calling the Kettle Black and I choose to see that.  I hope you do not demonize Russia as the Jews want you to.  We non Jews have to be aware of how the Jews are conditioning us to hate Russia and to not be pulled into it.  It may be that the Jews are conditioning us for a wider war against Russia over Ukraine.  I am just telling you what I see.

Let me say it in a different way.  Lying, cheating Jews who have no conscience or morality whatsoever run the West.  Unless they planned this war themselves (which I already suspect), they are upset because Putin (who is also a Jew who has made multiple trips to the Wailing Wall) is upsetting their corrupt apple cart.  This is a case of Jews in Russia in conflict with Jews in the West, with some Russian nationalism thrown into the mix.  I have far less respect for the West in this conflict than I do for the Russian federation.  I respect Putin because of what he did in Crimea.  Building the land bridges between Crimea and Russia and defending them with the Russian navy, Putin ia a great Patriot to Russia is how I view him. I respect Putin more than I do Joe Biden.  Absolutely.  Putin's integrity is so much greater.  I say this because I know of the corrupt Ukranian government installed by the corrupt Jewish Obama and the corrupt Jewish Victoria Nuland.  Putin was right to take Crimea and he may be right in the current invasion.

Victoria Nuland, one of the corrupt Jewish architects behind the Ukraine government:


3 comments:

  1. I view the west as being completely "jewified". The western whites many of which derive from vikings and germanic tribes have lost their culture, and they lost it a long time ago. It started with the forced conversion to christianity by pain of death. Slowly but surely it got completely converted to jewish "culture" (quotes belong there). A society concerned with nothing but materialism and celebrity, sex, etc.
    The most important part of this of course is the imposition of their mind onto the masses,. Carlos castaneda final book when he speaks of the "flyers" is a similar idea.
    And most never seek the truth , or more importantly the truth of themselves (not this ego)... Economics of the world controlled by jew central banks is part of this. But it is pitiful.... and really there is no excuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I agree with your view point. It is a very sad state of affairs to realize this. And my view of Christianity is as a Jewish tool to make non Jews like them and accept them as "God's Chosen People". God would have to be Evil to choose the Jewish race over all others. But Jews have made Western society the way Jews want it to be, even though its clearly repulsive and vile as every clear thinking non Jew can see. I have not read much of Carlos Castaneda but maybe I should after reading your wise comment. You are wise about the matters of which you speak, I can tell and I respect what you say.

      Delete
  2. Which supports my earlier viewpoint that the Russian invasion of Ukrainian is part of the NWO Jewish script. Sneaking Jews are sneaky.

    ReplyDelete