Thursday, June 23, 2022

Unmasking Jackie


As readers of this Blog already know, I have identified Jackie Kennedy as the assassin of her husband, John F. Kennedy.  However incredible this may seem to some people, it is the truth which I have carefully documented on this Blog.  But the story about the JFK Assassination goes beyond Jackie Kennedy to the Jews of Israel who wanted to prevent U.S. inspections of its nuclear program, as I documented in this post.  It is my strong desire to show the link or connection between Dimona and Jackie Kennedy but this requires a greater understanding of who Jackie Kennedy really was.   Understand my logic.  I have already predicted that this woman was a Jew and in fact strong evidence exists of her being a Jew, but it has been carefully hidden from the public to this day. Beyond her being a Jew, I also suspect her of being a deep cover agent who was purposely introduced to JFK in the 1950's.  I have stated my suspicions about her but in this post I am going to be doing my own independent investigation into her past before she married JFK.  I believe this investigation will prove my suspicions about her being a Jew and a deep cover Jewish agent are correct.  I am trying to solve the JFK Assassination here for real but first I need to do this preliminary work to unmask who the assassin of JFK really was, beyond the illusion presented to the public about her.  The truth cannot hide from the red pilled so I am doing this to uncover the secret truth about the woman who later assassinated John F. Kennedy in November of 1963.  Once I have unmasked her, then my intention is to do a second post about Israel being being behind the JFK Assassination that explains how Jackie killed JFK for the Jews.  I badly want to do that post but first we go down the rabbit hole about the assassin, to show her true face.

In an earlier post I started discussing what I refer to as Infiltrators and their attributes.  When I made that post, I had Jackie Kennedy in mind but I wanted to introduce the concept to show that there were many infiltrators of the U.S. Government.  I believe Jackie Kennedy is an Infiltrator.  What are the attributes of an Infiltrator that I documented in that earlier post that can be applied to Jackie Kennedy?  They are as follows.

They are Deep Cover agents working for others in secret.

They are corrupt.

They lead double lives.  They have a public life which is a deception and a private life which is who they really are.

They may be openly Jewish or secretly Jewish or not Jewish at all but in all cases they are controlled by Jews pulling their strings.

They are trained in infiltration techniques.  This training may take place in Russia or Israel.

They may be using a fake name that has been provided to them for cover to conceal their real identity.  They may be known in public by one name but privately they use a different name that only they and their secret contacts know about.  

They may have a secret history created for them by those who have sent them to infiltrate.

I suspect that all of these attributes may apply to this treacherous evil woman but in this post I want to look for evidence to prove these suspicions.  Here is another post about Deep Cover Agents (AKA Infiltrators).

The following is a list of things I have read about Jackie Kennedy's history, which may or may not be true.  The internet is full of disinformation so we take everything with a grain of salt until it has been vetted as the truth.  Some of this may be a carefully crafted cover story, but we list them anyway just to prove or disprove them.

Alleged Truth: She was raised in a Jesuit Convent.  I suspect this is disinformation.

Truth:  Jackie Kennedy's mother Janet was Jewish, making Jackie a Jew. This is very relevant to Jackie assassinating JFK for the Jews in Israel who wanted him dead over Dimona.

Truth:  Jackie Kennedy became a willing agent of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) prior to ever knowing John F. Kennedy.  She wrote to the director of the CIA (Allen Dulles) personally requesting assignment.  In other words, someone set her up with the CIA.  This is what you would expect of a deep cover agent, especially since it is well known that the CIA is corrupt and in bed with Jews and Israel and the Mossad.  Connect the dots.

More to Come


4 comments:

  1. I received the biggest insults in my life. I often visit a forum about discussing new articles in my country. There was a thread about a news article called "NASA wants to reclaim the moon dust in 1969 and the corpses of 3 cockroaches". I said the moon landing was fake and gave them evidence. So many forum members laughed at me and insulted me as "retarded", "dumb", etc. because I believe in a "conspiracy theory" (in their mind, conspiracy theories are always bullshit, dumb and false). They had only one major argument but I could not do anything to counter this argument: "so tens of thousands of scientists at NASA, the US, and around the world who know or involve in the moon landing are liars or dumb enough not to know the moon landing is fake?". I cannot answer their argument, and I lost to them. Hundreds of people gave me bricks to my comment about debunking a fake moon landing (a brick is like throwing a brick into your head, which means expressing hate or dislike for a comment).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly true you had no response to their argument, isn't it? You are admitting so yourself. They are not to blame for it.

      Delete
    2. How can I respond to such a difficult argument "so tens of thousands of scientists at NASA, the US, and around the world who know or involve in the moon landing are liars or dumb enough not to know the moon landing is fake?"? I want to respond but I cannot do it.

      Delete
  2. While I find much here on this site worthy of consideration at the very least (your analysis of the JonBenet case is exemplary) and I would not be surprised if Israel were behind the JFK assassination, accusing Jackie Kennesy herself of having perpetrated the crime is really going out on a limb. It may even be true she was a tool of the CIA and Israel - but for God's sake, how could she have assassinated her husband while sitting next to him in an open car, driving through a street with throngs of people at both sides seeing everything that is going on?
    Everybody could watch her completely losing her wits and climbing on top of the car. Would everybody have closed their eyes while she shot the man sitting in the same backseat?

    Please.

    ReplyDelete