Friday, June 10, 2022

Was Adolf Hitler Secretly a Tool of the Jews?, Part 2

This is an auxiliary post to an earlier post I made asking if Adolf Hitler was secretly a tool of the Jews.  My assessment is that Adolf Hitler was NOT a willing tool of the Jews although he may have been tricked into doing some things that the Jews wanted him to do, such as invading Poland and starting WW2.

But I received this question in a comment that I want to answer my own way in this post.

One simple accusation, like ‘Hitler was Jewish’ or ‘Hitler was a Rothschild agent of the Illuminati’ can easily chase truth-seekers away, and divert them back into the Jewish ‘matrix’, into the realm of Jewish-controlled ‘Conspiracy’ & ‘New Age’ theories on the Internet.

This is by far the best in-depth article I have found on the true funding of the NSDAP https://inconvenienthistory.com/3/3/3157

The accusation that Hitler was secretly a Rothschild agent is IMO untrue.  And even the accusation that he was can chase truth seekers away from listening to anything Hitler said about the Jews in Mein Kampf or in his various speeches to the German people.  As someone who has heard some of those speeches, I do not believe Hitler was a tool.  He was fighting for the freedom of his country to remove the Jewish shackles from Germany.  I am not saying that I agree with everything Hitler did as leader of Germany but I believe his will was good to do the best thing for the German people to free them from the Jews. He obviously made a lot of mistakes that quickly led to the destruction of Germany.  He underestimated his enemy.

I allow the link to be posted but I am not saying I agree with its contents.  What I stated in the above paragraph is my take on Hitler and I am not willing to go beyond saying that for now.  And I have nothing to say about the so called Holocaust other than to say that Jews have lied throughout their entire history so why should they be believed about that?  Jews have made their bed as pathological liars to non Jews so nothing they say can be believed. As a non Jew who knows what the Talmud says, nothing the Jews say can be trusted not to be Jewish lies and disinformation.  They are the master Deceivers of Planet Earth.  If you thought that was Satan, its not.  Its the Jews.

1 comment:

  1. No it is Satan! He is the one who planted the idea in their head!

    ReplyDelete