Friday, June 3, 2022

What is in the "Vaccines"

What is in the "vaccines" that explains the real purpose of the Plandemic?  That is the question I do not have an answer for but I perceive there is an answer or more likely answers.  Jews usually attempt to accomplish multiple goals at the same time (as they did with 9-11) and I perceive that the Plandemic has multiple goals.  What is inside the vaccine(s) very likely is designed to accomplish not just one thing but multiple things at once.  In other posts of this Blog I have explored what those multiple goals could really be about.  Its not easy to find out the answer because there has been a HUGE amount of disinformation pumped out by the Jews on the internet about the real purpose of the "vaccines".  In such a case, I prefer to stand back and wait for the truth to present itself. But here I want to discuss some topics that I believe are relevant.

It is well known and clearly documented in the Talmud that Jews have evil intent toward non Jewish humanity.  It has been so throughout human history and it remains true today.  What Jews did not have until recently is the power and control to pull off a world wide PSYOP that most of us who are red pilled refer to as the Plandemic. Do I believe that Jewish evil intent toward non Jewish humanity is involved with what is in the "vaccines"?  Absolutely I do.  The fact that Jews are spewing out disinfo about it all over the internet tells me that whatever the purpose is, its a carefully guarded secret from everyone except the chosen few who really know (Jews and their corrupt non Jewish minions).  

I was personally taken in by some of the disinformation until I realized it was disinformation.  Do you recall Dr. Noack?  I wrote some posts about him on my new Blog that for some unknown reason to me (at the time) received a large amount of publicity.  Suddenly my post was getting quoted on many web sites across the internet and my Blog was receiving attention from people who had never seen it before.  But the story about Dr. Noack was a complete lie.  None of it is true.  The man playing the role of Dr. Noack, (whatever his real name is) is a disinformation agent probably well paid by the Jews for what he did.  Another deceiver for the Jews.  You cannot believe everything you read or hear. Many stories on the internet that appear true are actually carefully crafted lies designed to make people believe them.  Sad but true.  But in terms of the Plandemic, this means that many of the web sites that appear to be exposing the Plandemic (and what is inside the "vaccines") are actually disinformation designed to hide what its really about.  Do you see that?  If you don't, you really need to see it.

Someone sent me a link recently to an article saying that tiny microchips are inside the "vaccines" but I do not even want to read what I perceive is likely disinformation.  Whatever technology is being deployed is something more advanced that goes beyond archaic microchip technology.  So this article an many other articles I have read are disinformation.  What is the purpose of the Jews spreading disinformation about what is inside the "vaccines?".  It is to try to make people believe lies so they never figure out the truth.  It is to confuse.  It is to overwhelm the honest investigator with so many different mutually exclusive possibilities that people just give up trying to figure it out, like 9-11/  The same applies here.  Hide the truth by spewing disinformation everywhere that points away from the truth.  That is the Jewish disinformation M.O.  Absolutely.  I have learned this very well from my investigation of 9-11. 

But back to the link that was sent to me saying that microchips are in the vaccines.  Bullshit.  But sometimes you have to be lied to in order to see the truth, so I thank the poster of the link for helping the scales to fall from my eyes so I can tell you this.  God shows me the truth and I tell it to you and anyone else willing to listen.

What is in the vaccines involves secretly developed Biological technology controlled by the Jews.  Jews and their corrupt non Jewish minions have used their understanding of human cell microbiology to design in laboratories tools (is there a better term?) to accomplish goals for them, and these biological tools are what is inside the "vaccines" that are not vaccines at all.  The mass vaccination program against Coronavirus is really to deliver these secret Jewish biological tools inside the human body without the host even being aware of it.  Absolutely true.   You will not see many people outside of me saying that because unlike all the disinformation, this is the truth about it which Jews DO NOT want you to know.

More to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment