Sunday, June 26, 2022

A Comment I want to address

As I said, I read the comments on this Blog and I respond to those I feel are worthy of my response.  If I think the comment is relevant enough then I will create an entire post around it to address so that all readers of this Blog can see my response.  Here is such a comment that I want to address. 

I received the biggest insults in my life. I often visit a forum about discussing new articles in my country. There was a thread about a news article called "NASA wants to reclaim the moon dust in 1969 and the corpses of 3 cockroaches". I said the moon landing was fake and gave them evidence. So many forum members laughed at me and insulted me as "retarded", "dumb", etc. because I believe in a "conspiracy theory" (in their mind, conspiracy theories are always bullshit, dumb and false). They had only one major argument but I could not do anything to counter this argument: "so tens of thousands of scientists at NASA, the US, and around the world who know or involve in the moon landing are liars or dumb enough not to know the moon landing is fake?". I cannot answer their argument, and I lost to them. Hundreds of people gave me bricks to my comment about debunking a fake moon landing (a brick is like throwing a brick into your head, which means expressing hate or dislike for a comment).

Previously I have asked readers of this Blog to spread my message, so the truth that I see gets spread to the unaware.  This is the work of a Light bringer.  This comment is from someone who tried to spread my message and documents his negative experience in doing so.  When I read the comment I instantly understood it because I went through a very similar experience early on.  Because of this, I know what the commenter has gone through and what a bitter pill it must seem to be.  But the bitter pill is just an illusion as I will show.  

To the commenter I say this: You have read this Blog but have you understood this Blog?  Based upon your comment, you have not understood it.  Trying to spread a message that you yourself do not understand and believe in is destined to fail.  Before you can spread a message, you ,must fully understand and believe in its truth.  You should not attempt to spread something which you do not believe is true.  Before you can tell the truth to others, you must know it yourself. 

The most basic truth of this Blog, which the commenter fails to understand, is that the world is corrupt and filled with lies and deception.  An illusion is presented to the clueless that the world is not corrupt and is not dishonest and does not deceive but that is just an illusion.  I call the illusion the Two Worlds Paradigm, which the commenter has completely failed to understand.  The commenter is not red pilled. There is a big difference between wanting to see the truth and knowing what the truth is.  The commenter does not know what the truth is himself so how can he spread the truth and defend it in a corrupt world?  He cannot.  He should become well grounded in the truth himself before he attempts to spread it to others using his knowledge.  I say this to everyone.

Here is another relevant truth to be understood.  The places where a person might go to attempt to spread truth such as Reddit are filled with disinformation agents just waiting to pounce on your post and to very heavily ridicule and condemn it and you along with it.  They are there to make your message of truth look like the trolling of a fool or an idiot because that is how they want to make you and your message appear to the clueless.  Do you get that? You are the one who is fooled by the illusion if you do not get that.  Those people attacking your posts so hard are doing so because that is their job as disinformation agents.  While you believe they are just regular people, in reality their job is to do exactly what they did to you.  There are two goals of it.  One is to discredit you and your message.  The second is to make you feel so disillusioned by the response you get that you just give up and stop trying to spread the truth.  This is an aspect of Dynamic Silence, another concept the commenter has not understood at all.  

The Corrupt Town Allegory

Let me give an illustration at this point.  Suppose there is a corrupt town run by a crooked corrupt Sheriff.  The entire town is corrupt but a lot of money is being made by the corruption so nobody in the town says anything about it.  Corruption is a way of life in this town and its never even discussed publicly by those who live there.  Now suppose you as an outsider has become aware of the corruption of the Sheriff and the town and you go there trying to tell people about that.  What response do you think you are going to receive?  Will you and your message be accepted with open arms in that corrupt town?  Hell No!  You will be ridiculed.  You will be insulted. You will be made to look like a fool. You will be spit on. You will probably be run out of town.  Can everyone understand that example? The corrupt town run by the corrupt Sheriff is an allegory about the world we live in today.

Now let me deconstruct the "major argument" made to you about the fake Apollo moon landings by the disinformation agents of Reddit. I am assuming its Reddit but it could have been any other social network. You could not answer it so I will answer it for you and for all others reading this Blog.

"So tens of thousands of scientists at NASA, the US, and around the world who know or involve in the moon landing are liars or dumb enough not to know the moon landing is fake?"

Again, you are being fooled by a carefully crafted illusion that (((they))) want you to believe about the world, which is that the world is honest and filled with honest people who would never be part of a lie or deception.  That is the FAKE WORLD of the Two Worlds Paradigm.  That world is for the clueless to believe in, not the red pilled.  Some of those scientists may be fooled by the illusion themselves but its much more likely that they are corrupt and owned by the crooked Sheriff to present the false illusion to the clueless about the world.  This applies not just to the Apollo moon landings but to the JFK Assassination, 9-11, Sandy Hook and many other topics.  You have to see the big picture to understand it and the commenter has NOT understood it.  

You cannot answer their argument because you have not seen the REAL WORLD.  Although I have tried diligently to show you the REAL WORLD using many examples on this Blog, you have not understood it so how can you defend what you do not understand?

You say you lost to them.  What you mean is that you failed to convince them of your argument.  You cannot convince a disinformation agent of anything.  A disinformation agent will automatically attack you when you speak the truth and to go up against them you must have the knowledge to do so.  I do not go to places like Reddit to spread the truth because I know that my post will be either completely ignored or ridiculed.  I choose to state the truth on this Blog instead of going to web sites that are supposed to be about the truth but instead are nothing but controlled opposition at best to keep everyone from knowing what the truth is.  

Finally to this commenter I say this.  Before you attempt to spread what is said on this Blog, you need to understand this Blog.   Read.  Ask questions.  Do your own independent research to confirm what I am saying.  It is one thing to believe in something theoretically as an intellectual concept and another thing entirely to know what the truth is.  Understand the truth before you attempt to spread it.  If you do not understand, ask for help.  I am open to any question about anything as long as the question is honest. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! I myself can see and believe the truth that you share. I spread the truth that you share with my family and friends and so far they all can see the truth that you share!

    ReplyDelete