Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Beginning of Changing the World

The Beginning of changing the world to a better place is to expose all the Lies and Deceptions of the Jewish ruling class to everybody in the world.  That is the reason I created this Blog and maintain it.  Even though I have suffered incredible censorship with my new Blog being entirely deleted by the Jewish WordPress and multiple posts being censored from this Google blog, I still speak the truth because I believe it is my duty to Humanity to do so.  Whatever power gives the ability to see what I do demands that I not keep the candle hidden under my bed but shine it from the highest mountaintop.  Even though it appears I have had little success in spreading this message I will continue to do so because I am compelled to do so.  But this message of Truth is the beginning of changing the entire world for the better.  Improvements must come in stages and this must be the first stage of the transformation.  I ask you humbly to spread my message of Truth using any method you personally have to spread it.  You do not need to mention me or my Blog.  The truth is what matters, not me or this Blog. Its all about knowing what the truth is in contrast to Jewish lies.  Spread the truth once you have seen it is the truth.  You have that responsibility also.  We have a shared responsibility to spread the truth to other people who are clueless about what is going on in the world.    

Truth is the foundation of changing the evil Jewish world that is to the kind of world that we all want to live in instead of fear and despise.  I show a way for all the red pilled to do something constructive to CHANGE the world for the better for all of us.  Its a group effort but I feel like I am fighting it alone.  Will you help me spread this truth, for the good of the world?  Evil hides in secrecy and to expose it is the very best possible course of action for eliminating it permanently from the world.  Truth is the beginning of a Cure for the Jewish cancer infecting the entire world.  

Its high time to use the Truth as a weapon against the lying Jews. 

2 comments:

  1. Not only are there too many lies but there are also too many dumb, brain-dead, retarded simpletons in the world. But these simpletons are so aggressive and stubborn. They think they are so smart, they think they are never wrong so they ridicule and insult truthers. This world is so corrupt and deceptive that I feel that I am so unlucky to be born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should not feel unlucky to be born. You should use everything God has given you to wake up others. Every truth seeker must find a way to spread the truth he has seen. Find your own way to that.

      Delete