Sunday, June 26, 2022

Another comment about the JFK Assassination

When it rains it pours, it seems.  After being completely ignored for so long (Dynamic Silence wink wink wink), I am finally getting the comments I have been wanting all along.  Although some of these comments are negative, I would much rather have negative comments than no comments at all.  Even negative comments allow the truth to be exposed better.  So here is another comment about the JFK assassination I want to make a post around.

I am sorry but your theory about shots fired from the grassy knoll to make people turn their heads and not notice Jackie shooting her husband does not hold water. One single person not turning their head in time would have observed Jackie doing it. As far as Bob Dylan is concerned, why do you believe him? He is a Jew himself after all, isn't he?

First, there is no need to apologize to me about anything.  Whether you believe what I say is true or not, it is not against me and I do not take it that way.  The beliefs of others about what I say is of secondary concern to me.  My main priority for everything I say on this Blog is to speak the truth as I see it and let the pieces fall where they may.  How my posts are accepted is much less important to me and I take no personal offense if I am disbelieved.  

It is my theory that shots were fired from the grassy knoll around the time of the head shot to distract attention away from the Limousine at the critical moment when Jackie fired the projectile through her husband's head.  Nobody told me that.  I did not read it from any source.  It came from my own inner intuition from studying everything I could find about the case. It makes sense to me based upon everything else I have seen in the Zapruder film and also about Israel being behind the assassination.

As I have tried to document, the crowd at Dealey Plaza was not made up of honest people who knew nothing about the assassination.  Some of the crowd was honest but there was a significant portion of the crowd that was complicit with the assassination, especially those around the Limousine when the head shot was fired.  Those people you see in the background as Jackie is firing the head shot are NOT honest individuals.  They are corrupt and part of the assassination plot.  But there were many others who were honest and the distracting shots from the grassy knoll were for their benefit, so they would be crouched down on the ground in fear looking towards the grassy knoll and away from the Limo at the critical moment when Jackie committed her infamous crime.  

Another thing to point out is that many witnesses in that crowd were later murdered to silence them.  If anyone did see or hear anything regarding the REAL assassination happening within the Limousine then they were either discredited or murdered to silence them.  So anyone who was not distracted by the grassy knoll shots were dealt with.

As for Bob Dylan, yes he is a Jew and he is also telling the truth about the JFK assassination without telling it.  He gives enough hints in Murder Most Foul to let me know that he knows Jackie is the assassin and he is giving strong hints about that for those whose minds are able to accept it such as Greatest Magic Trick Under the Sun.  It does not matter to me that Bob Dylan is a Jew as long as he is telling the truth.  My Beef with Jews is not that they are Jews but that they lie, deceive, etc.  If a Jew is not doing this then I have no problem with him or her.  I respect Bob Dylan for creating and performing this song.  Its the first step toward some badly needed honesty about the JFK Assassination.  

Speaking of Jews hinting at the truth about the JFK Assassination, Queen did a better job than Dylan. Note: This song is filled with hidden clues about Jackie's TRUE identity and her secret role in the Assassination, which I am going to be examining later.  If Jews are telling me the truth in a song then I am going to listen to them.

Its time to stop hinting and just admit the truth that is already known to the red pilled.  Its already known so to continue to lie about it just makes the Establishment look like Fools.  Same for the faked Apollo moon landings.  Its time to stop lying and just admit the truth.  But Jews have bet the House on their lies and deception so they will never admit a lie even one that has been totally exposed as Lie or a Fraud or Deception.  The Talmud is leading the Jews down the path of total destruction.

4 comments: