Thursday, June 30, 2022

The CIA Connection to Jacqueline Bouvier

 



In this post I am going to be exploring connections between the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and Jacqueline Bouvier, both before she married John F. Kennedy and afterwards.  I have already begun to explore that connection in earlier posts but here I want to go into as much detail as I can about it.

Before I begin, I am not saying that Jackie was a CIA Agent.  I am saying she was an Agent who worked with the CIA and other intelligence agencies from other parts of the world.  I see her as more of a freelance agent working for herself who would take assignments from anyone as long as she was paid well enough to do so.   She had no loyalties to anyone except to herself and her own personal ambition.  This is the mark of a Psychopath and that fits Jackie very well.  She was a high class sexual spy and her services were very expensive.  I submit that John F. Kennedy was not her first assignment but one of many she had before her marriage to him.  Her marriage to him was part of her assignment to get close to him and spy on him for others. I am not saying that the CIA was behind her marriage but it could have been.  Beyond the CIA, other intelligence agencies (such as the Russian KGB) could have been behind that   But in this post I just want to cover everything I can find linking Jackie with the CIA as a way to reveal that she was an agent.  Who she was ultimately working for beyond the CIA will be explored in a later post.

A Link


To begin, here is a third party link about this topic.  Note: There is obvious disinformation on this web site.  Ignore it and get what truth you can from it. 

The most important thing is the letter in Jackie's handwriting where she mentions the CIA.  You should read that letter because it shows the first known connection between Jackie and the CIA as early as 1951 and possibly even earlier.

John Kimber


In the above link is mentioned John Kimber, a UK Researcher who has done research into the JFK Assassination to show that Jackie was the assassin.  Here is a web site from him.  I am not saying that I agree with everything John Kimber is saying (I don't) but since he and I are in agreement about Jackie being the Assassin and he has seen the same CIA connection to her I have, I use him to confirm that what I am saying is the truth and to give evidence of that.  If there is a disinformation on that web site or on his Blog, which I strongly suspect there is, then please do not use that to discredit this truth that I am trying to disclose.  Separate the wheat from the chaff. Its what you have to do on the internet.

More to Come

See also:


No comments:

Post a Comment