Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A good comment about the Russia - Ukraine War

I look at the comments on my Blog and try to respond to them if I think they are worthy of being responded to.  Here is a comment about the current Ukraine war that was made quite some time ago.  I read it again recently and the comment impresses me with the wisdom of the commenter about Jewish matters is very apparent to me.  After looking at the Jewish problem for long enough, I understand it well enough to know when I am seeing the truth in a comment.  So here is a comment that I agree with about the current Ukraine war.  Before I show the comment, I want to say that I have had several different takes of the Ukraine war on this Blog.  I list the significant ones I have personally had about it using my own intuition.

1. Knowing that the world is run by Jewish script (which I figured out after studying many cases), my initial thought is that the Ukraine war is nothing more than manufactured drama by the Jews to distract attention away from the Plandemic/Great Economic Reset, which is the Jews' REAL priority.  All that is true but just because the world is run by Jewish script normally does not mean that sometimes things happen that are outside of Jewish control.  Although I did not believe so at first, recent information has led me to believe that this war was not planned.  

It happened because NATO and the U.S. were trying to FUCK Russia in Ukraine, and its not the first time they have done it.  They did it back during the Obama (Jewish cuckold)  Administration and Putin annexed Crimea in response! 

2. Recently my opinion has changed so now I favor Russia and Putin over Ukraine and the U.S.  I see the West as much more corrupt than Russia, so I side with Russia against an evil enemy out to destroy it.  I see Putin as a good guy trying to protect his country from Jewish aggression.  The U.S. is nothing but a Jewish tool in Jewish hands to be used against anyone they want to hurt, and they want to hurt Russia and Putin.  I APPLAUD Putin for annexing Crimea and building the land bridges and protecting them with the Russian military.  Putin is a hero to the Russian people but the West (Jews) hate him with a passion because Putin is not playing ball with them.  Putin is going his own way away from the corrupt Western Jews and they hate him for it.  They have been hating him since the Obama days and earlier.  This seems like a more truthful position than my earlier assessment.

But here is a comment from someone I do not know who has a different take and my sense of discernment tells me this is true.  So here is the comment first and then my own response to it will follow.

The purpose of this conflict is to destroy the economy of Russia and the EU, especially Russia. People of Russia (who are white) are suffering and they will suffer even much much more in the future because of countless sanctions. Russia is also a white nation that doesn't accept non-white refuge, which means they resist White genocide, unlike other European countries. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in Russia face legal and social challenges not experienced by non-LGBT (you can search about this information on the Internet). In short, the Russians reject all sinister Jewish agendas such as LGBTQA+ and White genocide, which made the Jews angry. Therefore, they want Russians to suffer, they want Russia to bankrupt. Of course, the psychopathic Jews love to make White suffer, not just Russians. Whatever conflict they create is to make the Western economy or the world economy worse. Remember how many times they created economic crises.


EDIT TO ADD:  I am WELL AWARE of a Jewish plan to destroy the white race using other non Jewish races such as Blacks and Muslims.  This is what all the Black and Brown Refugees in Europe is REALLY about.  Its what Jews are doing to destroy the white race which Jews HATE.  Yes.  Jews love to talk about Hate Speech of others against them but they never say a word about their own HATRED for NON JEWS and especially WHITE NON JEWS, which is greater than any hatred that gets directed back at them for their HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR.  TRUTH!  DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE BY ANY MEANS IS PART OF THE JEWISH MASTER PLAN.  THE JEWISH PLANDEMIC IS BEING USED PARTLY FOR THAT!  SO DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE DIE OR HAVE THEIR LIVES SHORTENED AFTER THEY GOT THEIR SHOT(S)!  SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE TO WAKE UP APPARENTLY.

EDIT TO ADD:  There is more than one way of looking at this war.  I have given you my take on it but here is a completely different take that I also want to agree with.  As you can see, these viewpoints are mutually exclusive, which is frequently the case.  What is the truth?  I am still struggling to define it when it comes to Putin and Russia.  I welcome your feedback to help us all understand what the truth is here.  But one thing is clear.  What the Western Jews (U.S. Government and Jewish MSM) are saying about the war is a complete fabrication.  Never trust pathological Jewish liars to tell the truth about anything. They are the KINGS of Disinformation.  

3 comments:

  1. It's all so confusing, at this point anything seems possible - with the exception of aliens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My job as a truth seeker and truth teller is to remove the confusion and to present the one truth about this war for everyone to understand it but I have limited bandwidth. There are so many things to be discovered such as about the JFK Assassination that I choose to focus on the biggest things first. I consider the Ukraine war not a very important thing in the big picture so I do not spend a lot of time looking at it. My focus is on bigger things.

      Delete
  2. 98% of Jews identify as "white."
    Zionist = white supremest. Israel has "ethnically cleansed" Palestine for decades. They commit genocide on Islamic people, who are predominantly coloured. I think you have it back the front. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

    ReplyDelete