Monday, June 6, 2022

How I would clean up the Jewish Mess

If I had the power to change the world, how would I use that power to clean up the Jewish mess?  This is a question I have contemplated.  

I would remove Jewish Control by force. The primary thing I would do is to strip ALL Jewish power over non Jewish society. I would treat Jewish control like the cancer that it is and take the necessary steps to remove it by force..  That is the main goal I would be trying to achieve.  Because Jewish control over non Jewish society is mainly through Jewish control of World Governments and World Media, I would strip all Jewish control and influence from governments and media.  This would remove the majority of Jewish world control.

I would drain the Swamp for Real.  Unlike President Jew (Trump), I would drain the swamp for real by removing all corrupt minions (Jews and non Jews alike) of the Jewish oligarchy from all positions of government.  I would do this for the U.S. Government and all other Governments of the world.  I would make sure that Jews are never allowed to gain control of governments (National, State or Local) again forever. Because Jews use their control for deceit, Jews can never be trusted to have control again. 

I would eliminate the Jewish Banking System.  I would eliminate the Jewish world banking system and replace it with an honest system that benefits the people of the world instead of the Jews. I would COMPLETELY ELIMINATE JEWISH USURY FROM THE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM! I would forbid Jews from having any role of leadership in the new FREE banking system because they are untrustworthy to hold those roles.

I would expose Jewish Lies and deceptions to EVERYONE. Jews have used deception to control non Jewish society and so one of my methods would be to expose Jewish lies and deception throughout history to EVERYONE.  Once the main stream media has been stripped from Jewish control then it could be used to spread the truth instead of Jewish lies.  

I would undo the Balfour Declaration. I would dismantle the middle Eastern Nation of Israel BY FORCE and return Palestine to the Palestinian people for perpetuity. I would relocate those Palestinians who were forcibly removed from their country by the Jews in the late 1940's and return them to their homeland. No Jew would be allowed to set foot in Palestine again because they are unworthy to live there. It is not their land and never was.

I would unmask the corrupt Jewish oligarchy that currently rules this world from the shadows!  Many of them are in Europe.  Some are in the USA.  None are in Israel.  They hide and let their minions do their dirty work for them.  I would completely expose them. 

I would OUTLAW Secret Societies.  I would forcibly dismantle and outlaw Freemasonry, Skull and Bones and other Secret Societies that Jews have deceitfully used to establish world control.  These societies serve the Jews in secret and must be destroyed. 

I would eliminate the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency forever because it is a Jewish controlled cesspool.  In this I would do what JFK wanted to do before he was murdered by the treacherous Jews. Under Jewish control, the CIA has become the enemy of the entire world and must be destroyed.

I would eliminate NASA because NASA is a Pathological liar and is unfit to be in the new world.

I would TAKE ill gotten Jewish Wealth and Redistribute it to the poor people of the entire world.

I would BAN the Talmud!  I would ban the racist hate filled Talmud and all other racist hate filled documents by the Jews.  These evil documents should not exist in the world. 

Doing all these things would free the world fast and transform it into the world that God intended all along until Jews came along like a virus to hijack the entire SYSTEM to serve their own corrupt purposes.  Doing these things would completely roll back the evil Jewish Master Plan and prevent it from ever coming to fruition.  I Believe this is God's will, in contrast to the Jewish goal of WORLD SLAVERY TO JEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment