Sunday, June 26, 2022

A comment about Jackie being the Assassin

So I received another comment that I want to address in a new post, this one being about Jackie Kennedy being the assassin of her husband.  After being ignored for so long by so many, I welcome a comment like this because it gives me the opportunity to defend my argument and to help wake up others to the hidden truths about the JFK Assassination.

While I find much here on this site worthy of consideration at the very least (your analysis of the JonBenet case is exemplary) and I would not be surprised if Israel were behind the JFK assassination, accusing Jackie Kennesy herself of having perpetrated the crime is really going out on a limb. It may even be true she was a tool of the CIA and Israel - but for God's sake, how could she have assassinated her husband while sitting next to him in an open car, driving through a street with throngs of people at both sides seeing everything that is going on? Everybody could watch her completely losing her wits and climbing on top of the car. Would everybody have closed their eyes while she shot the man sitting in the same backseat?

From this comment, I see the person making it is not a disinformation agent who is here to attack my credibility but is instead someone who cannot believe that Jackie Kennedy assassinated her husband.  I perfectly understand why a person would have a difficult time believing this and yet I say it is the truth.  

It is not going out on a limb, as you put it, to say that Jackie was the assassin.  She was the assassin and the Zapruder fiilm is documented proof of this in two major ways.  What are these major ways? First by showing a clear image of Jackie shooting her husband in the head (see the below gif). 


You see the proof with your own eyes but do not accept what your eyes are telling you because of all the brainwashing you have received about Oswald, etc.  I understand better than you might think because I was there myself for a long time but I transcended that and went straight to the truth about it.

But for those who do not accept what their own eyes are telling them, the Zapruder film is filled with other evidence that shows her getting rid of the murder weapon.  Although various tricks have been used to hide it, the Zapruder film shows Jackie getting rid of the weapon post assassination, once more proving she was the assassin of her husband.  The following links are my best argument to show this.

Common questions about the JFK Assassination

JFK Assassination:  Sequence of Events

The Path of the thrown murder weapon after it left Jackie's hand

My suggestion to the commenter is that they read those links carefully and ask any questions they have afterwards because I am happy to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment