Thursday, May 26, 2022

Dynamic Silence

I have received a question about Dynamic Silence so I will dedicate this post to it.  First of all, Dynamic Silence is a JEWISH method of dealing with any person or content that is outing the Jews in a negative light.  As someone who has surely been a victim of this (one of many) I think it is important for all non Jews who are attempting to spread Anti Semitic Truth to know about.  I heard a Jewish Rabbi discussing Dynamic Silence so I will use what he said to describe it.

As I understand it, Dynamic Silence is a mechanism that Jews use against non Jews to stop them from saying anything that exposes the Jews in a negative light.  It starts with completely ignoring such "Anti Semitic" content. So for example if someone like me tries to expose the truth about the JFK Assassination on an internet forum dedicated to the JFK Assassination, then that post will be met with crickets.  Because Jews administer those forums so they can control what others perceive to be the truth about the JFK Assassination being spoken.  The forum administrators have no interest in the actual truth being said.  Instead they act as Gatekeepers to keep the truth from ever being known to the public.  Absolutely.  This can be said about most of the so called "truther" web sites.  Instead of exposing the truth, these JEW CONTROLLED web sites are there to deceive the public so that the clueless remain clueless.

But if ignoring content is not effective and the person persists in spreading Anti Semitic Truth then other stronger measures can be taken to discredit either the content of what is being said (by ridiculing the content) or to discredit the person (by making personal attacks against the person to make them appear foolish).  

If ridiculing the content or the person is not effective then stronger measures can be taken to deal with the situation such as deleting entire Youtube channels or banning the account of the person speaking the Anti Semitic Truth.  This is happening more and more lately as many people have seen.

At higher levels a person who persists in exposing the Jews could be murdered to silence them. Have no doubt that MANY non Jews have been murdered by the Jews to silence them.  I can give you specific examples of this if you are curious to know.

So there are multiple levels of Dynamic Silence. It always starts with ignoring a person or content and can be ratcheted up as needed to deal with each situation all the way up to killing the non Jew to silence them. The Rabbi told me so.  When Jews speak to other Jews they sometimes forget that intelligent non Jews are listening in.  Thus Jews out themselves. 

Any questions about that? 


3 comments:

  1. What I hate the most is they keep attacking, degrading, and insulting our intelligence to discredit us. They call us stupid, retard, dumb, etc., and then ridicule us. Yes, there are dumb truthers who believe in the flat earth theory, ufo, and other nonsenses but there are great intelligent truthers (such as you).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the people who you call dumb truthers are actually disinformation agents in the employ of the Jews to deceive. That is what I have been shown. Forget about the person and just focus on what is being said. You know the truth from the inside and you know a Lie from the inside too. Trust your own inner judgement to know what is truth or not.

      Delete
  2. Whatever intelligence I have I credit to God and not myself. A person is behind this Blog writing these words but the truth that is spoken here comes from a place that is outside of myself. There is no way that all of this could come to me if I were not from a source outside of myself. I am just a vessel. But I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete