Monday, May 16, 2022

I've pretty much given up trying to enlighten people

I have tried diligently to wake people up on a variety of topics and have been met with either complete silence or ridicule by most.  Apparently nobody cares about what I am saying.  I posted my links about the JFK Assassination on a dedicated forum about the JFK Assassination to try to get people there to at least discuss it and what did I get for my efforts?  My post was completely ignored except for a comment from a board moderator saying it should be immediately deleted.  I cannot even get an audience to listen to me.  As long as this is the case then I will stop trying to wake others up.  I know what the truth is after doing my own research but my ability to impart that knowledge to others appears to be beyond my ability.  So be it.  Let the world rot.   If God does not care enough about the world to change it then why should I?

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are doing a great job and I thank you very much for your hard work and patience! Thank you for trying to wake everyone up to the reality of what world we live in. And yes I can see that Jackie Kennedy shot and killed her husband JFK.

    ReplyDelete