Thursday, May 12, 2022

Putin

Although Putin is a Jew as I have pointed out, he appears to be quite different from the Globalist Jews running the West.  Unlike the Globalist Jew, Putin is a strong Russian nationalist who really is trying to do the best thing for Russia regardless of what the Globalists want.  He has become a huge thorn in the side of the globalists Jews who do not know how to control him.  The Globalist Jews are all about the NWO of all countries following Jewish rules laid down by Israel and other Zionists but Putin is making his own rules as he goes.  For this he has my respect.  All the condemnation of Putin from the Jew controlled Western media just makes me like the man more.  The West is corrupt to the core and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Although I am American who has nothing to do with Russia, I respect a strong Nationalist acting in the best interests of his country against the wishes of the corrupt Western JEW CONTROLLED nations.  I am talking about the United States of America being even more corrupt than Russia.  Absolutely I am saying that.  Its the American Government that is what Iran refers to as THE GREAT SATAN.  I tend to agree with Iran's assessment of what I view as the heart of the Evil Jewish empire in the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment