Thursday, May 12, 2022

How long will the Illusion last to the clueless?

This is a relevant question, especially today. By clueless, I refer to that vast majority of humanity who does not know about anything nefarious going on (about the Plandemic, 9-11 or anything else for that matter) and thinks that everything is normal and nothing is wrong.  Life goes on to these people as usual and they see nothing wrong.  The Powers that Be are having to spin multiple plates to keep the illusion going for the clueless but at some point its going to break down.  FYI the Plandemic is far from over with.  The real payload of the vaccines has not been felt yet but it soon will be.  If what I think comes true, a time is coming when everyone is going to know that society has completely broken down.  Of course I do not want this for my own selfish reasons since I live in the corrupt American society but I know in my heart what the truth is, and I have shared a lot of it with you on this Blog.  All these deceptions by the self--proclaimed rulers of the world (JEWS) cannot last.  All the bandages applied to keep the system from hemorrhaging to death are at some point going to fail.  Putin is not playing ball with the Western Jews and is throwing a monkey wrench into the already badly damaged world economy. It will get worse is what I see.  Jews are terrified of losing control.  What scares the Jews worse than anything is losing the control they have worked for many decades to obtain.  If the system collapses then Jews will have lost control and then I predict martial law will be declared to maintain order.  

If you are able to, buy big guns and plenty of extra ammunition because that will be you and your family's best defense if and when the system goes South.  I do not know when it will happen but the recent injections of the vaccine which is not a vaccine tells me it is coming sooner rather than later.  When the payload of the vaccine is felt by society, panic will ensue.  This is how I interpret it today based upon everything I have seen so far.  Everyone who took the vaccine (especially women who expect to have children) are going to be horrified at the results.  I do not want to be doom and gloom but this is what I see.  Look for signs of what the vaccine is doing to the vaccinated. You will see it. The real payload of the vaccine cannot remain hidden for long, regardless of what the Jews do to control the narrative. 

The Plandemic is a Jewish operation to force depopulation of the planet by deceptive means.  The deception is apparently good enough to fool the clueless for now but at some point everyone will know what's up.  By that time I fear it will be too late to do anything but watch the crisis that unfolds.  I do not see good things for the world's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment