Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Speech from Putin translated to English

 Below is the link from Putin concerning the invasion.  After seeing the dishonesty and corruption of the West first hand, I believe him to be an honest man doing the right thing to protect his country.  As an American, I am proud to support Putin and I condemn Joe Biden and his son every bit as much as I condemn the former President. Both U.S. political parties are Jew owned and are so badly corrupted that they serve the Jewish oligarchy instead of serving the American people.  

The members of the U.S. Congress of BOTH houses are unfit to be there because they had to promise fealty to Israel and Jews to obtain that position.  This makes them nothing more than political whores to the Jews who have no integrity whatsoever.  Every one.  The West is like an apple that is rotten at its core.  There is no honesty in it.  Same for the Western media.  No honesty on the news.  So when I hear a speech like this from an honest man, its like a breath of fresh air for me.  And for those Americans who hate Putin because the Jewish MSM tells them its fashionable to do so, I have two words.  FUCK YOU!  You are like a rat led down an alley by a Jewish Pied Piper and you are too STUPID to know it.

https://seemorerocks.is/president-putin-of-russia-speech-on-red-square-victory-parade/

Compared to Putin, Biden is nothing but a senile old man whose best talent is in sniffing kid's hair for the camera. That is how I much I disrespect Biden and the entire U.S. Government.  After seeing what the U.S. Government has done in the past with 9-11, the Emperor wears no clothes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment