Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Please Ask Questions

If anyone has any legitimate questions they want to ask me about anything on this Blog then I welcome these.  My answers to legitimate questions can help to waken others so please ask them.  Even Jews can ask me questions if they are honest enough to hear the answers I give.  Hint:  They are not.  They will go to any means to avoid confronting me about some things on this Blog because they know better than anyone that I am telling the truth about THEM.  Jews are intelligent enough to know that the best thing they can do is to remain silent when confronted with such truth.  Its called Dynamic Silence and its a Jewish tactic.  Research it for yourself if you do not already know about it. 

6 comments:

  1. About dynamic silence, in the last post, you said that the Jews talked to you about something (such as asking a question about one small issue and then ridiculing your answer to discredit your entire content), then you said it is their tactic that is called "dynamic silence", which is dishonest & jokingly talking about something small to discredit them the entire large topic. So talking about something is dynamic silence. Now you said remaining silent is dynamic silence. So which is dynamic silence, talking (asking and then ridiculing), or staying silent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this question. I will make a new post to Address this. Please see it for the answer.

      Delete
  2. What do you think transpired during the Oklahoma City Bombing? Do you believe the primary narrative is truthful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this question. I have already made multiple posts about this (which you can query in the search box) but since you asked I will make another summary post about it. Look for my answer to your question there.

      Delete
  3. hey do you have an email or instant messaging place where i can contact you?

    ReplyDelete