Thursday, May 5, 2022

Another epiphany about the JonBenet Ramsey murder

The U.S. Government was forced to cover up the true circumstances of the death of JonBenet Ramsey because of where it took place.  The death of a young child inside a U.S. Government owned defense plant (Lockheed Martin Aerospace in Denver, Colorado) could never be explained to the public, so government national security protocols were put into place to change the story, as I discussed in a recent post.  It took a long time for me to see this because it was buried under ten miles of disinformation and propaganda.

3 comments:

  1. Most of the info has been scrubbed from the internet perhaps - but I think you would do a great job tearing apart the Charles Manson psy op. He was a true "jail bird" who already decided he wanted to live his life in jail. Nearly every one of his "family" had CIA ties. The bad acting and dressing up of the "hippies" etc. There's way too much for me to cover, but the event seems way more important (society engineering - the hippies were anti-war anti-government pro freedom)....etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not feel like I should address Charles Manson. Something tells me that would not be productive. Although he may have been a PSYOP as I have read others suggest, there are far bigger topics I would rather focus on than Manson. BTW Dave McGowan did a great expose of the 60's hippie movement being directed by U.S. intelligence. He covered this far better than I can or am willing to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think that you are doing a awesome job! Keep up the great work!👍🙏🏽♥️🤗

    ReplyDelete