Tuesday, May 10, 2022

A New Thought about the Plandemic AKA Scamdemic

As readers of my Blogs know I am a long time commenter about the very BIZARRE current "Pandemic".  Not a Pandemic at all but something that has been purposely created and engineered by man.  Why would this suddenly be happening, of all things.  It has been SO bizarre that I have not been able to wrap my mind around the purpose of this monstrosity.  If you look at my other Blog posts about the plandemic you will see my various theories as to its purpose.  I could not accept genocide as the purpose as someone suggested by labelling the vaccines "Kill Shots".  I rejected that explanation as too wild and bizarre to be true but now as I read some other's revelations about how the spike Protein in the vaccines has been apparently genetically engineered (probably over years and at great expense) so specifically interrupts and stops human pregnancy. See the following link for details about this shocking revelation.

https://rense.com/general96/Fertility-F-MM.pdf

Just so you understand, that is only ONE purpose of it.  There are probably many purposes of it.  Look at all the people (soccer players and people in every other walk of life) who have died from either "COVID 19" (whether it is a real biological agent or just propaganda) or the injections.  

Just as 9-11 was never really just about oil but accomplished many goals for (shall I be like Alex Jones and call them Globalists? Of course they are JEWS! ), what is really in those injections is for multiple purposes.  If I am right it will cause infertility in millions and there will be no way to sue the Jewish pharmaceutical companies distributing it.  

Suddenly all the dead microbiologists start to make sense as they had to kill the scientists who discovered the evil plot against Humanity.  They eliminated everyone who knew or found out what their "research" was really about.  Those people and many others have been murdered to keep this secret from being exposed, in the exact same way as all those witnesses in the JFK Assassination were murdered.  A lot of innocent people have been killed to prevent Jewish secrets from being exposed. But even if someone found out and wanted to be a whistle blower, who would they go to? In this corrupt world, who could they go to who would be honest and courageous enough to help expose this.  This is too big and explosive for most people to accept, but even if was exposed, if a story like that got in the Jewish press it would be DOA and never see the light of day..

But this brings me to a new epiphany about the Plandemic that I had not been able to see before.  That they would actually do this and try to pass it off a natural Plandemic shows a kind of crazy kind of desperation in the people running the world.  Again they are JEWS!  Have no doubt, no matter how many Jews tell me its not really the Jews but everyone is corrupt.  I hope I am wrong because if I am right then the Plandemic is a forceful depopulation of the earth by the JEWISH powers that be.  I want to be wrong about this but after everything I have seen up to now, the depopulation agenda which I did not want to accept appears to be the right one and it says a lot that they would do this.  The Bryan Williams comment (look it up) suddenly comes into a new perspective.  The way that guy signed off did not feel me with good feelings about the future. 

I would appreciate hearing your honest comments about these views.  We share this world and so you should care about the things I write about as much as I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment