Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I decided to create a Blog today and I call it Stranger in a Jewish World because that is how I see myself and the world.  I see the world as controlled by Jews and their minions and I see myself as a stranger in this Jew controlled world.  I have been a frequent poster on Youtube but Youtube is deleting many of my comments whenever I say anything (((they))) do not like.  I would rather to be able to post and have my comments not be deleted.  I mean, making posts on Youtube only to have Youtube immediately delete my posts is not freedom of speech of any kind.  It is censorship.  I am starting this blog in large part because I am sick of Youtube censorship.  Here I plan to say what I want to say.  Its called Freedom of Speech, Bitch.  Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment