Friday, May 7, 2021

Putting My Money where my mouth is

In a previous post I identified the following list of people/groups as completely untrustworthy.

QAnon

Alex Jones

Infowars

Donald Trump

It is not just that these people are completely untrustworthy, but that anyone advocating them as honest or legitimate is also untrustworthy.  You as a truther must put a filter on who you accept information from and a very good way of doing this is to eliminate anyone who advocates any of these shills.

In this post I want to focus on Alex Jones, who is a bloated Zionist tin-foil hat wearing (literally) liar who has done more to hurt the legitimate truth movement than most.  Alex Jones is a shill and is the enemy of the truth movement. Have no doubts about that.

Alex Jones, a Zionist clown making all truthers look like fools and getting paid to do it:


Never forget that Alex Jones was sued for saying that the Sandy Hook School shooting was a fraud and in response he publicly retracted everything he said about Sandy Hook and said it was a real school shooting.  What a great friend to the truth movement Alex Jones is. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The Real Alex Jones:


Anyone who advocates this clown as legitimate has NO CREDIBILITY. Remember that.  

So it was with some dismay that I discovered that one of the Blogs that I recommend from this Blog was advocating Alex Jones as legitimate.  The Blog is Aangirfan and here is the post where the Zionist shill Alex Jones is legitimatized:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2021/05/bill-gates-divorce.html

Alex Jones, still the false truther:


In the above picture, the fat Zionist fuck is even giving an Illuminati hand sign.  The fact that Aangirfan posts his video is unforgivable to me.  Whatever truth Aangirfan may be saying is completely undone by legitimizing Alex Jones.  I want no part of this Blog now.  Just to show that I am following my own advice to others, I am removing Aangirfan from my recommended sites list.  Remember, anyone advocating Alex Jones or any of these other lying fucks is not to be trusted. You shall know them by the people they advocate as honest. 

EDIT TO ADD:

The Hard lesson of Alex Jones is this and you need to learn it well if you don't already know it:  Do not trust anyone to be telling the truth even if a lot of what they say sounds true.  This is the way Alex Jones got under the radar of a lot of people so he could deceive them.  This is the way a lot of truth oriented web sites today get under the radar of a lot of truth seekers to deceive them.  If you know anything about controlled opposition then you know the Jewish deceivers control both sides and play them against each other in order to accomplish agendas.  Truth is never the goal of these web sites.  There is always an agenda to manipulate the viewer to make them believe a sweet sounding lie.  Don't fall for it.  

2 comments:

  1. The Hitler test is the same as the 9/11 test.

    The same as the Iraq test, the Afghanistan test, the Libya test, the Syria test.

    The same as the “domestic terrorist” test, the “anybody can be president” test, the “your vote counts” test, the “government is on your side” test.

    If you believe what the government says, you’re part of the problem. If you believe what big media tells you, well, then you’re just an idiot, incapable of discernment and a total failure at critical thinking.

    There’s a reason I keep saying 90 percent of the opposition to Jewish America’s pathological practices are false.

    Such popular “opposition” commentators as Jim Stone, Alex Jones, Mike Rivero, Ryan Dawson, Chris Hedges, Dave Hodges, Mike Adams (to name only a few) . . . they all fail the Hitler test. They all fall for the Jewish propaganda that “Hitlerian” is the worst adjective you can apply to any person, any program, any social movement. They and hundreds of others have all fallen for the popular media lie that World War II was “the good war”, when in reality it was, at the time, the biggest lie ever told
    https://www.johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/16-best-kaminski-stories/56-the-hitler-test

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you posting that link I am going to read it but let me say (or confess if you like that term better) that I am not clear about Hitler or Germany during WW2 and the Holocaust for that matter. While I am a Jew aware person and a part of me believes Hitler and Germany during WW2 were fighting for the good of their own country and the world, I remain unsure. If the Hitler Lie (and the Holocaust too) is indeed a Lie then I have heard that lie so much that I have been programmed to believe it. This is the reason why I have not said much at all about Hitler or Germany during WW2 or the Holocaust on this Blog. It is because is hold a divided opinion that I have remained silent on these subjects. Also these are very controversial subjects and are very depressing to look at, so I avoid them. But I know that my divided opinion is incorrect. One side is the truth and the other side is a lie but which and do I really want to know bad enough to dig into it? I do not want to choose a side and find out later that I chose the wrong side simply because I wanted to believe in that version of events. I am being careful to keep my own personal feelings out of this and just focus on what is true and it must be demonstrably true. That said, I am going to read that article to glean what I can from it. I hope you appreciate my honesty with you in stating that I am not sure what the truth is regarding these subjects.

      Delete