Monday, September 26, 2022

I am still here

 I am still around and plan to maintain this blog. The most important topic on this blog is the JFK assassination and Jackie's role in it as shown in the Zapruder film. Those who view that film with an open mind will see the assassination in a new light. I stand by what I have said regarding Jackie being the assassin based on the Zapruder film. My analysis deserves to be examined on its own merits, especially since such songs as Killer Queen and Murder Most Foul hint at the forbidden truth. I want recognition for having worked to expose it by examining the Zapruder film. I am ignored but I stand by what I said. 

6 comments:

  1. happy to see you again after so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is an interesting blog

    https://concisepolitics.com/2015/08/01/rothschilds-jewish-money-system-how-it-scams-using-faked-wars/

    ReplyDelete
  3. JFK Docs released today(15DEC22):

    Forwarded from Karma Patriot

    https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release2022

    National Archives
    JFK Assassination Records - 2022
    Additional Documents Release

    12,879 docs released.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Your efforts are not in vain, although it would be easy to feel that way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete