Monday, September 26, 2022

My desire

 My desire is for people to study all my posts regarding the JFK assassination and to understand my point of view. If I can spread awareness of what I consider to be very important then I will be happy. I could have written a book but I put this in Blog format. I want others to pick up the ball where I left it and carry this research further. Right or wrong, this work deserves a,serious analysis. The truth demands for all avenues to be researched and the Zapruder film is my primary evidence.  So I ask that you give it a chance. Have an open mind.

I see my work as ignored or rejected by most people but those who look at the Zapruder film can verify what I document. Jackie is seen killing JFK on that film. I do not need to defend it because it's self evident. 

7 comments:

  1. Sure glad to hear that you are doing well 😊 and may our heavenly father YaHaWaHa be with you always!🙏🏽♥️🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello poser. The Hebrews or Jews never considered or called Yahweh "father". This concept was introduced by Jesus Christ.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I hope you are well. I have read your blog. I really like reading other people's point of view. I don't know what happened to you that you started to have faith in Jesus Christ when Jesus Christ is a representation of Jehovah according to the Trinity clearly there is a contradiction in the word of "god" which is the bible you are right if there is no revolution things are not going to change alone They are going to get worse until our destruction. Besides, if Jesus Christ exists, why does he not come and help us end this? 2000 years have passed, they are not enough to see that the world is rotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want more post. We miss you strange in a Jewish world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you? Can you make a post about why you are no longer posting? Or what your plans are for this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.afrocubaweb.com/mossadjfk.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to you??? Are you still alive??? Let us all know, please!!

    ReplyDelete