Tuesday, July 21, 2020

The United States of America cannot stand the exposure of any of its big lies (and there are many of them) to the general public.  America is so tied to its Lies that general exposure of any of them would be like dropping a nuclear bomb on American society.  American society would be completely destroyed by that exposure.  This is why the USA has become a propaganda machine pumping out new lies and repeats of its old lies 24-7.  America NEEDS its lies in order to continue to survive.  If the Truth comes out and the Lies are exposed, American society is no more. 

Lies are the Life's Blood of American Society and Truth is a Deadly Poison.  Inject enough truth into the American System and this is what happens:



This is the reason the U.S. Establishment does everything it can to keep the American population brainwashed and ignorant of the Truth.  Its very survival depends upon it.

2 comments:

  1. much of that truth is out but since 'our free press' calls it all conspiracy theory, the sheep continue grazing. the zapruder film before the ptb sanitized it made clear oswald as a patsy. waco revealed itself to any watching it live. building seven clearly shows 911 was a fix even if you didn't notice it otherwise. and so on. the truth is out but most are afraid to accept it, and then have no idea what they'd do about it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want to do is bring as much awareness of the truth as possible to the American people. I do not assume to try to tell the American people what to do about it, even if I knew what to do about it myself. I am just a light bringer. Each awake person spreads the truth to others the best way they know how. This Blog is my latest best effort to spread the truths I have seen. I may be pissing against the wind but I feel it is my responsibility to do everything I can to help others see what I see. I did not wake up to just see what was going on for myself. I woke up so I could wake up everyone else to the best of my ability and that is what I am attempting to do. Awakening happens in stages. I am still in the process of my own awakening.

    ReplyDelete