Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 The Location of the Christmas night sex party

When I believe is that the Christmas day party and the Christmas night happened in the same location but I am not certain where they both occurred.  Although the official story places the Christmas day party at the relatively small home of Fleet Jr. and Priscilla White, I have reasons to doubt this, as follows.

Reason one is my belief that Fleet White Sr and Nyla White were hosting the Christmas day party.  Fleet Sr and Nyla White are known for hosting big fabulous parties of over a hundred people.  For example, Fleet Sr and Nyla White hosted a big New years day party for 150 people at their Chalet in Aspen, Colorado and I strongly suspect that the Christmas Party in Boulder was also a large party with over a hundred people in attendance.  I question whether such a party would happen at the small White residence.

Reason two is my belief that Fleet White Jr. was much wealthier and more successful than the official story gives him credit for.  For example, the official story has Fleet Jr and Priscilla White living in a tiny rental house in Boulder when Fleet White Jr is the son of a millionaire and employed in his father's company, Fleet Oil Co.  It is not feasible that a wealthy son of a wealthy father would be living in a tiny rental house.  And then I look at the small house that we are told that Fleet Jr and Priscilla lived in in December 1996 and I question if this was really the house they lived in considering Fleet White's wealth.  Considering the wealth of both father and son and their entire family, I question if they did not live in much larger house in Boulder that was as large or even larger than the Ramsey home.  

Reason three is a strange comment made by Burke about being shocked by an electric fence during the Christmas party.  I question what kind of property would be surrounded by an electric fence.  Certainly not the small White residence.  This makes me think that there was another location that was surrounded by an electric fence for security reasons to keep any outsiders away from the sex party.

Reason four is that I have always questioned the official story that said the Christmas Party took place at the White residence.  I have always suspected this was a lie to cover up a hidden truth.  Although the official story is that a relatively small Christmas Party took place at the White residence, I think a much bigger Christmas party took place somewhere else inside a much larger home in Boulder.

Reason five is a careful rereading of the Nancy Krebs transcript reveals that she questions where the party took place.  Nancy said her mother Gwen told her that the party happened at the White residence but from the way Nancy talked she questioned it.

What I suspect is that the Christmas party and the following sex party did not occur at the small White residence but instead happened inside a much larger home in Boulder Colorado that was surrounded by the electric fence that Burke mentioned.  When considering who would have owned this property, I find it most likely that Fleet White Sr and Nyla White owned the property and it was they who were hosting the Christmas day party and it also they who were also hosting the Christmas night sex party.  I have no proof of this but I suspect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment