Friday, June 18, 2021

Dr. Pierre Gilbert

In light of what I said in the previous post (please read if you have not), I have become aware of something which I think is very much of significance as to the real hidden purpose of the Covid 19 injection push on humanity.  As I have said before, it has not been clear at all to me what the real purpose of the injections are, but this man named Dr. Pierre Gilbert made some very significant statements in 1995 that seem to be the real reason of it.   This is the first I have become aware of this topic so this is completely new to me.

First, here is the video from this French doctor in 1995 which I would like you to watch and then I will discuss it below.

Click the image to watch the video:

How could this man know these things?  As I have said before, Jews plan things many years in advance and then make them happen in the world.  This is one of the major ways Jews control the world.  So this man somehow became aware of those plans which were known to him in 1995 or before and he is trying to publicize them in this video.  It would not surprise me to learn that this man died a sudden unexpected death sometime (probably shortly) after this video was made because one thing the Jews value is secrecy and any honest individual who attempts to expose their plans can expect harassment at the very least and assassination at the worst. Remember what happened to Aaron Russo when he disclosed their plans publicly.

What follows are some things this man said that I see directly relating to Covid 19 and the Covid 19 vaccination push.

He said they will create intentional infections in order to get the public to take the injections.  I see this exactly as what has happened with Covid 19.  IMO Covid 19 is not just a lie but it is something which has purposely created in a lab and purposely released into the world in order to give a pretext for everyone getting an injection to protect themselves from it. If you read my previous post called Everything Seen is a means to an End, this is exactly what I meant.  "Covid 19" is/was just a means to the desired end of getting all of humanity to take an injection into their bodies, without having any idea of the true purpose of the injections or the long term consequences to them of taking the injection.

He also said that mandatory injections will be enforced by Law.  Already this has been seriously proposed in Europe. It has not happened anywhere in the world yet but I fully believe that it will happen because it is planned to happen.  The Snakes are just getting humanity ready for it to happen now.  If they move too fast with their plans then humanity will object so the snakes are going step by step to work humanity to this point.  Because they know that no matter what they do, there will always be people who resist being vaccinated and so the vaccine must be forced upon those who refuse to willingly take it.  I believe that this is the future of humanity, that they will eventually pass laws in many countries including the USA that makes the vaccine mandatory.  I envision that scare tactics will be used to get the public to accept this, such as a much more deadly variant of Covid 19 that requires a heavy handed government response to "protect the public" from this danger. But it will all just be a deception to get everyone vaccinated.  For some reason they want everyone to get this shot.  It cannot be that just some get it and some don't.  Everyone must get it is part of the hidden agenda of the Snake

He referred to the vaccines as being a purposeful contamination of the bloodstream of mankind for hidden agenda or agendas.

He also the vaccines will contain liquid crystals that will respond to magnetic fields. This is very significant because many people recently have shown evidence that the Covid 19 vaccines do contain particles that respond to magnetic fields.  

He also said that the liquid crystals (delivered by the vaccine) will be hosted in the brain cells (ie the neurons) of the person who received the vaccine and that this liquid crystals in the brain cells become like micro receivers of electromagnetic fields. He said that people will be unable to think for themselves and will instead be controlled remotely. What Dr. Gilbert is saying is that this technology has been developed in secret.  Since the beginning of its development it has undoubtedly been tested on many people, without their awareness.  Please look at the next paragraph on Organized gang stalking to understand how that organized gang stalking as it has been observed by many people could in reality be the testing of this secret mind control technology. He also said that at some point in the future (after 1995) it will be implemented world wide on a huge scale to attempt to control all of humanity. 

He said the vaccines will make it possible to control people against their will.

He said that ULF (Ultra Low Frequency) signals will be used to give commands to people. I note that the worldwide 5G network would be perfect for passing such commands in secret.  While the known purpose of the 5G network is for phone and internet communication, it can also be used for secret nefarious purposes such as this.  Any frequency of signals can be transmitted on the 5G network and these signals could be used for anything.  So what this man is saying has real validity.  Remember he made this speech in 1995 without any knowledge of how the world would be in 2020. And in 2020 what do we see happening in parallel with the Convid 19 plandemic?  The 5G world wide network.  That is not a coincidence. There is a hidden connection between the plandemic and the 5G network that many people have implied but have not been able to explain. What this man is saying could be the real explanation for it.  It all connects if you look deeply enough at it.

He also points to the 1994 Rwandan genocide as being a specific example of when this technology was used and how it was used.  Now I knew nothing about this Rwandan genocide so I had to look it up.  I suggest you do the same thing. What follows is a short paragraph that describes the Rwandan genocide:

On April 6, 1994, Hutus began slaughtering the Tutsis in the African country of Rwanda. As the brutal killings continued, the world stood idly by and just watched the slaughter. Lasting 100 days, the Rwandan Genocide left approximately 800,000 Tutsis and Hutu sympathizers dead.

So in summary, the Rwandan genocide was about brutal violent bloody mass killing of an entire  racial segment of population. 

If what Dr. Gilbert says is true then those who were doing the killing had been injected with something under the guise of a vaccine previous to that 1994 genocide. If I were to do a search, what are the odds that someone like Bill Gates or the World Health Organization had been giving vaccines in Rwanda previously to this genocide?  

My curiosity is piqued. I must see if that is true because if true it would give some real valid support to what this man is saying.  Additionally, what Dr. Gilbert is warning is that this technology could be used for the very same thing in the future, i.e. to get one part of the population to violently kill another part of the population. Are you getting that?  How would the world population get reduced from ten Billion to 500 million?  This is a way that could happen. 

At this point I feel the need to connect what Dr. Pierre Gilbert is discussing here to what a certain woman on the internet was saying for years on the topic of organized gang stalking.  As a truth seeker, I have searched the internet high and low looking for the hidden truth for almost 20 years, and in my search I encountered this woman and her claims about organized gang stalking which I understood but which I never accepted.  Her claims always seem too wild and outrageous to be believed.  Although she seemed to be an honest person who really believed what she was saying, at the time I originally encountered her writings, I could not accept what she was saying. Because what she was saying was so different from the world as I think I know it that for me to accept what she said would be like going into a science fiction type alternate reality.  I read what she said but I never accepted it, but now as I look at what Dr. Gilbert is saying and I think back to what that woman was saying, I can see how they can connect.  Allow me to explain if you do not see the connection.  What Dr. Gilbert is saying is using mass mind control on humanity, with humanity basically being slaves without the ability to think for themselves.  Such humans would simply follow commands given to them, without thought and obey those commands as if those commands were their own will.  They would be incapable of distinguishing between commands given to them by someone else and their own conscious will. They would become basically automatons or human robots under command of someone else. Understand that?  Okay, if what Dr. Gilbert said in 1995 in this speech is being implemented in the world in 2021 then it is certain that this technology has been tested on many people in secret before now and only after it has been fully tested and they know it works as they want is the push being made to do this to all of humanity to control them in secret.  But back to this woman, who was discussing gang stalking and that the people who were doing the stalking were unrelated and held regular jobs. There was no logical reason to explain why they would all suddenly be working together to gang stalk (harass) certain people.  This provides an explanation for that mysterious behavior that this woman documented. Now I am going to go find links to what that woman said about gang stalking because I believe it very much relates to this concept of mass mind control. Fasten your seatbelts because we are about to go deep down a hidden rabbit hole that none of us are supposed to understand.

The following links are to help you connect dots. I hope you connect them well.

Organized Gang Stalking: What You Need to Know

What is Organized Gang Stalking?

Organized Stalking: Information for People for whom this crime is a new issue

I could post more links on organized gang stalking but what I want to open your mind to is the possibility that these incidents of Organized gang stalking are in reality the testing of a secret type of mind control technology to make people do things against their will, and that the same technology that was used in these cases (or a more refined version of it) is what is being injected into people today under the disguise of it being a "Covid 19 vaccine".  Are you hearing me?

I am getting ahead of myself but I just want to say this while it is on my mind. Just because they have not switched on this system yet for most of humanity yet, because they are waiting for more people to get "the vaccine", does not mean that that they could not at any time switch it on to control all those who have already taken the vaccine.  I do not want to scare you but its very frightening to imagine what the evil snakes behind this scheme could force the vaccinated, against their will,  to do against the unvaccinated.  Is your imagination able to picture that?  Have you seen The Purge" series of movies?  Have you considered that these movies could become a reality?  That is just one example of what would be possible if these evil snakes got control of a lot of people all at once and could make them do what they wanted.  If that does not frighten you, it should.

Question: If this technology is real, what level of control would it give the Jews over non Jews?

Answer: I do not know but the way this man is talking he implies this technology has the ability to turn people into unthinking zombies who will obey commands given to them by someone else and not have the ability to resist it.  Is this something that evil Jews who are out to enslave non Jews would be interested in?  Absolutely.

Here is another good link to look at concerning what Dr. Gilbert said in the above video clip:

https://survivalblog.science.blog/2021/05/19/vaccines-turn-recipients-into-zombies/

EDIT TO ADD:

A commenter made me aware that the video link for Dr. Pierre Gilbert in the image at the top of this post no longer works.  I am going to fix that link but before I do I want to take this opportunity to point out something that I think is important for truth seekers to know.  The enemy we face is a Snake who promotes the lie and hides the truth, especially the truth about itself, everywhere it can.  One way that it hides in the truth is to kill the truth that has been posted on media that it owns.  Google owns Youtube and the Jewish Snake owns Google, so its a no brainer why Youtube has deleted so many truther channels and why Youtube has bots going through youtube comments automatically deleting any comments which are telling the truth about such frauds as the Sandy Hook School Shooting and the Apollo moon landings.  Its also a very common tactic for any individual video posted on Youtube to be censored by hidden means such as having the account posting the video closed or having the account terminated for whatever excuse is given by Jewtube for closing the account.  This is just censorship and censorship is to be expected with Jewish control of media.  So it does not surprise me at all that the account that posted this video was closed or terminated (whatever wording they want to use).  Its just censorship by any other name and the fact that they censor this video gives it credibility in my eyes.  If they took the time to censor this it must mean that they fear this information being seen by the public, for whatever reason. 

EDIT TO ADD:

Here are two additional links to posts on this blog that discuss Dr. Pierre Gilbert:

What Dr. Pierre Gilbert said about Rwanda

EMF Based Mind Control Explained

I wish I could find out more about Dr. Pierre Gilbert and read his other writings but my internet research about this man has not been fruitful.  Despite the fact that I have great interest in what this man is saying I have been able to find out very little additional information about him.  I have found some French web sites discussing him but I do not speak French so I cannot really understand what is being said.  But I really do believe that what this man said in 1995 is discussing what is happening today and I think it is very important to humanity that his full message be heard by humanity now when it is most needed to hear it.  If humanity knew the true purpose of the injections they would stop taking them immediately.  But the truth has to be known about this.  If you who are reading this is able to find out anything more about Dr. Pierre Gilbert and his message about this that I have failed to discover then please let me know.  Leave a comment.

EDIT TO ADD:

Dr. Pierre Gilbert wrote a book called The Hygieia Outliers.  Here is a link to the video trailer for it.

The Hygieia Outliers Trailer

26 comments:

  1. Is this same guy who write a books about demons, lies, creation, biblical stuff such as the gospel, magic and occult power? This guys know many things which are relevant to the Jews...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of this man before today but I am going to look deeper into him and what he is saying in this video.

      Delete
  2. You should check out the book "Demons, Lies & Shadows" of this same guy. Dr. Pierre Gilbert is very interesting, he knows about demons (the devils), lies (deception), shadow (secret), occult powers, and biblical things, all of those things are relevant to Jews. There maybe some precious knowledge or truth inside this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not going to buy any book but I would be interested in looking at the book for free. I always look for free versions of books but I did not see a free version of this one. If you can find one online or better yet post a digital version of it somewhere I will check it out. He seems very convinced of what he is saying in that video snippet and I wonder where that conviction comes from for him to say something like that as early as 1995.

      Delete
    2. I am just like you. I don't buy any book, especially the book which is delivered from the internet which I complete cannot check its content (if I buy a book, I rather buy at a book store who near my place which I can read some pages of that book to sure that its content is relevant to what I need). I prefer to read free information / deductions / conclusions of truth-seekers or truth-tellers on the Internet. The internet is vast, it has much more information than books - let alone just a single book.

      Delete
    3. IMO anyone who attempts to profit from telling the truth such as selling a book is not worthy of telling that truth. Truth is sacred and belongs to all honest people. Its not something proprietary that any individual keeps secret and only shares for a price. That is the definition of a whore, not a truth teller. I freely give away all truth I see and I would never dream of attempting to sell it.

      Delete
    4. I am sorry, but your information here is ABSOLUTELY incorrect!

      The man who is speaking in this video is NOT the Jean-Pierre Gilbert that has written the Hygieia Outliers book.

      In fact, that Jean-Pierre Gilbert is a pen name for a my known as Dr. Kieth Powell-Evans, and I was the co-author of a little of this book (The Hygieia Outliers), a little of the second book (The Delphic Maxims) and half of the third book (Athena 4.0).

      Books number 2 and 3 were never published because two things happened, firstly Dr. Evans had a very busy work schedule and was unable to finalize the editing phase of book three, resulting in the discontinuation of this publication, secondly Myself and Dr.Evans parted ways due to a disagreement and the joint Publishing Company that we set up (BigFish Publishing) was not renewed after a year of creation.

      The article written from La-Vida Liverpool was written by Justin Hopper, the owner of the magazine that I introduced to Dr Evans.

      Our books have nothing to do with the man in the video that is speaking and should not be attributed to as such.

      It would be good to have this addressed for accuracy.

      Delete
  3. I've been reading your posts with great interest - there's some crazy stuff happening that's for sure. Specifically though, this gentleman - Jean Pierre Gilbert - seems to be speaking the truth, and knows what he's talking about. However, trying to find any info on him is difficult.....but I came across a website, la Vida Liverpool, a UK site, which mentions him as the author of several fiction books, known as The Malebranche Prophecies, of which the first published novel is The Hygieia Outliers. It sounds fascinating - all about the evil behind the pharmaceutical industry, and how they make people sick etc etc.....But I cannot find this book for sale anywhere - it is on several sites, but not available to buy, and not even on the Library catalogue....I don't know what has happened to it....anyone would think it had been purposely disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did internet research on him and all I found was that same little video clip regurgitated about a thousand times. Its very frustrating that the internet, which should be source of free knowledge and information for all has been reduced to what it is but its no surprise in this evil corrupt deceptive world we live in. Honesty is very rare but information whores are a dime a dozen. It makes me want to vomit to see this world as it really is. Some truth tellers can disguise truth as fiction to get the truth into the public eye in disguise that the snakes would normally never allow the public to see. This Doctor may have done that with that book you mention. As for people being made intentionally sick, I have seen the strong possibility of this happening in the Real World. I suspect that at least some diseases have been purposely created in labs and released into the public just so the medical industry can profit from treating the disease. Honest people such as myself shudder to imagine that such blatant evil against humanity such as this could exist but as I have shown on this Blog over and over again, blatant evil against humanity DOES exist. I say that (((they))) have purposely created certain cancers and given them to people just so they can profit from the person being forced to seek treatment to survive it. Yes, the snakes who run the real world would definitely do such a thing. They have no morality or conscience of belief in God to prevent such behavior. They are completely immoral creatures who should be killed off the face of the earth. And yes, books can be made to disappear when the Establishment discovers that it contains hidden truth that the public should not know about. Very likely that is the case with the books from this man that you cannot find. That should be no surprise to you if you understand those who are running the Real World.

      Delete
    2. I am completely blind and don't know how the pharmaceutical industry can be corrupt. I buy their drugs many times from since I was a child to when I become an adult, and these drugs save my life and make me healthy. I am healthy now. Of course, drugs from pharmaceutical industry save my family members as well. So it is hard for me to believe that they are somehow evil. I know nothing about pharmaceutical industry because I have never read any posts of truth about it. If you have free time and are interested in doing research about the pharmaceutical industry, can you share what you know about the pharmaceutical industry in the future?

      Delete
    3. You must first see the world as corrupt before you can see the pharmaceutical industry as corrupt. Corruption is everywhere in the real world but most people are mind controlled not to see it. You are blind but most people are blind. It takes a lot of effort not to be blind. Before you can even begin to see you must realize that some people in this world have no morals and will do anything to exploit others. What I have tried to show on this Blog repeatedly is that this world is run by evil people who use the other people as if they were toys. Think of the world like a zoo, where most people are inside the zoo without even knowing it but there are zoo keepers who keep all the regular people living in the zoo. That is a very good way of seeing it. I may do a post on the pharmaceutical industry later but every single industry is corrupt, not just it. It makes me sad to read your post and realize that you do not see at all what I am saying on this Blog. I have not gotten through to you with my message. I do not know how to do so better, but if you were to ask me specific questions about the world and corruption I could maybe help you see better. As for the future, the entire world is headed toward evil. This Covid 19 thing is just the beginning. I predict that we are going to see Covid 21 come later this year which will be more deadly but its not natural. Its 100% man made and its not because of China. China has nothing to do with anything. Its all about getting people to take the injection. If you don't understand that, ask questions here.

      Delete
    4. I just read a comment of my American friend on facebook, he just said the pharmaceutical industry and its "Big Pharma" are evil and corrupt. And I asked him how they are corrupt, they corrupt in what way. He was unable to list or show information about the evil or corruption of this industry. It is like he repeated rumors like a parrot or like it is a trend "big = bad" but in reality he know nothing. Of course he is not related to you in anyway because he know nothing and you know a lot. However, both are the same when claim "pharmaceutical industry is corrupt" and I just need detail information about their corruption to know the truth, not just some simple claims.

      Delete
    5. Big Pharma is corrupt but the entire world is corrupt. Every industry is corrupt in the Real World. Before you can understand that you need to understand that evil people who have no morality control this world. Once you understand that then you will no longer need to ask me if the pharma industry is corrupt and how. You are trying to run before you even know how to crawl. Before you start focusing on any one industry and trying to understand its corruption you need to first learn about the world. My Blog can certainly help you with that. I am not going to address your specific question here unless you make the effort to learn about the world first. When I sense you have that awareness then I will be willing to discuss one industry's corruption. You are very far from where you should be in terms of knowing the truth about the world.

      Delete
    6. He should start by doing some research on how the modern "chemical pharmaceutical industrie" eradicated natural medicide. He can therfore checkout the flexner report of the rockefellers. And also what was the rock oil... this is how it all begun.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Very well done. You've cleared up many things for me. It is interesting that I came across that 1995 comment, and shortly thereafter I hear from you. Splendid... SPLENDID WORK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your Blogs and I have two of them in my recommended web sites list. I consider you and myself to be allies. I just happened to read your comment where you said "What did he mean about Rwanda?" and I just had to give you those links to my own research. I still want to find out more information about what Dr. Gilbert was talking about but I have been able to find nothing on the internet beyond what I have said. Have you been able to find anything else?

      Delete
  5. The video has been removed. If you find another live link to it please post. Thank you
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that the video had been removed. I will fix that. But I just want to note that if they are killing these videos its for a reason, because this man is telling the truth and they want to censor this.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. I will fix the image link so it points to this one.

      Delete
  7. I think this story might interest you.
    https://medium.com/@EccEveryday/rohinie-bisesar-psychiatric-illness-or-long-term-covert-neuro-experimentation-and-a-manchurian-26c44e771dde

    ReplyDelete
  8. He wrote a book 2019 called The Hygieia Outliers


    trailer for book [link to vimeo.com (secure)]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for that. I will be updating this post with a link to that video so others can easily see it. I believe Dr. Gilbert saw what was going to happen in the future and his warnings are coming true before our eyes today. If the common man realized the truth then there would be the Revolution I see as essential to free humanity from the grip of these evil Snakes who rule the world now. It is essential that we revolt.

      Delete
    2. I am sorry, but your information here is incorrect!

      The man who is speaking in this video is NOT the Jean-Pierre Gilbert that has written the Hygieia Outliers book.

      In fact, that Jean-Pierre Gilbert is a pen name for a man called Dr. Kieth Powell-Evans, and I was the co-author of a small portion of this book (The Hygieia Outliers), a little of the second book (The Delphic Maxims) and half of the third book (Athena 4.0).

      Books number 2 and 3 were never published because two things happened, firstly Dr. Evans had a very busy work schedule and was unable to finalize the editing phase of book three, resulting in the discontinuation of this publication, secondly Myself and Dr.Evans parted ways due to a disagreement and the joint Publishing Company that we set up (BigFish Publishing) was not renewed after a year of creation.

      The article written from La-Vida Liverpool was written by Justin Hopper, the owner of the magazine that I introduced to Dr Evans.

      Our books have nothing to do with the man in the video that is speaking and should not be attributed to as such.

      It would be good to have this addressed for accuracy.

      Delete
  9. This Pierre Gilbert is NOT the man who wrote the Malebranche Prophecies books.
    Malebranche Prophecies consist of

    1. They Hygieia Outliers
    2. The Delphic Maxims
    3. Athena 4.0

    That was written by a 'Jean-Pierre Gilbert' which is the pen name for a man named Kieth Powell-Evans. Please do not be confused by the 2 as they are completely different men.

    Here is a link to one of the images of the book launch, both myself and Dr.Evans are in this picture, he is furthest to the left and I am next but one to him looking in another direction.

    https://twitter.com/english_secrets/status/1127146532401229824/photo/3

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://pleinsfeux.org/biographie/

    ReplyDelete