Saturday, July 17, 2021

The Ultimate World Order as pictured in "The Jewish Utopia"

The Ultimate World Order as pictured in "The Jewish Utopia" (1957)

 "THE JEWISH UTOPIA", discovered by the author (Robert H. Williams) in an unlisted Jewish collection in the library of the University of Texas, is the authentic and complete plan of the Zionists for world domination. 

For your convenient reference, here is the book being referred to in the above document.

"The Jewish Utopia" by Michael Higger, Ph.D (1932)

The following is a quote from this book, with my commentary in blue.

"Hence, Israel and the other righteous nations will combat the combined forces of the wicked, unrighteous nations under the leadership of Gog and Magog. Assembled for an attack upon the righteous nations in Palestine near Jerusalem, the unrighteous will suffer a crushing defeat and Zion will thenceforth remain the center of the Kingdom of God. The defeat of the unrighteous will mark the annihilation of the power of the wicked who oppose the Kingdom of God and establishment of the new ideal era.  What is apparent to me and what has been apparent ever since I first began to comprehend is that large parts of the Christian Bible (and perhaps the entirety of it) are written from the Jewish perspective.  The Book of Revelation is one such part of the Bible.  I have said on this Blog that Christianity is Jewish brainwashing for non Jews and I believe that more strongly than ever before.  If one take the time to look at the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and to compare it with the book of Revelation, what you will see as I have seen is that both of these documents are speaking the same message from the same perspective.  In the book of Revelation there is a war between the Jewish nation(s) and the non Jewish Nations.  And the non Jewish Nations are coming against the Jewish Nations.  And then the God of the Jews destroys the non Jewish nations and gives the entire world to the Jews.  As someone who was raised in a so-called "Christian" family, whatever that really is, I now see Christians as being dupes.  Don't get me wrong.  I know what it is to be a Christian and to believe as a Christian does.  I am fully familiar with that, but what I did not know then but am cognizant of now is that Christianity is a mind control tool to make non Jews WILLINGLY accept slavery and submission to Jews, because it is "God's Will".  I could not be a Christian now because I have seen too much.  Christianity is for unthinking sheep who are willing to led anywhere that their "faith" takes them.  God (the real God) gave us brains and the ability to think for a reason.  For Christians to willingly not think and just accept a doctrine "on faith" is really against God's will for humanity but it perfectly serves the Jewish Master Plan.  But back to the above quote. According to Jews, the unrighteous are all who do not accept the Jewish version of things. Anyone who opposes Jews and Jewish world control is "unrighteous" as Jews define the word. The Jews see the New World Order as the Kingdom of (the Jewish) God.  The new ideal era is the era where Jews are in control of everything and non Jews willingly accept that.  Jews plan for there to be a great war which will kill off everyone who is opposed to total Jewish world control and that the non Jews who remain will be willing, docile, submissive cattle to Jews.  

More to Come

3 comments:

  1. Your blog and Henry Makow website are the best and most interesting sources of truth that I have ever found. But I don't know why you claim that Henry Makow isn't trustworthy because he is a Jew, can you tell me which sources said to you that Henry Makow was a Jew? Because I have tried to find information about Henry Makow on the internet and I found zero sources and zero evidence that say Henry Makow is a Jew....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry Makow is a Jew by his own admission. That is one of the big reasons I distrust MaKow because I do not trust any Jew to be trustworthy, even a Jew who appears to be telling the truth. Another reason is that I have noticed a particular slant to all of the writings of Henry MaKow that makes me believe he is telling a certain version of "the truth" but not the whole truth. He is trying to shield the Jewish race, of which he is a member. There is all kinds of information on the internet about Makow being Jewish, such as https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Henry_Makow.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your information. Now I know he is a Jew, a Polish Jew to be precise.

      Delete