Monday, September 14, 2020

The Lie they want you to believe about Fleet Oil Company

 As I was researching Fleet Oil Company, I came across this link for Fleet Oil Company in Boulder, Colorado, https://www.manta.com/c/mm2707h/fleet-oil-co, which lists the address as 743 15th Street Boulder, CO 80302  

If we look on Google maps for this address, we see it is a little tiny house:


So we are expected to believe that this tiny house is all that exists of Fleet Oil Company in Boulder CO.  This is NOT Fleet Oil Company.  This is a whitewash of the truth.  I will discover the truth.  I will expose the truth about Fleet Oil Company on this Blog.  It will be revealed to me and I will reveal it to all of you.  I pledge not to move from this topic until I discover the truth about Fleet Oil Company and Fleet White Sr's ownership and involvement in it, and his son Fleet White Jr's employment in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment