Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 Fleet White Jr. as a suspect in the death of JBR:

As I was reading the poem called the Manchurian Doll documented in the previous post, one line from this poem jumped out at me and that line is An elder cleric's errant son.  In the context of the poem where it was just talking about a Handler of a Monarch controlled child sex slave making an error and accidentally killing JonBenet, I can only think that this line is talking about this Handler.  The elder cleric is Fleet White Sr.  His errant son is Fleet White Jr.  So what the poem seems to be suggesting is that Fleet White Jr. was the person who was acting as the Handler for his father when he (Fleet White Jr.) accidentally strangled JBR to death.  It had never occurred to me before now that Fleet White Jr. could be the murderer but when I look at his behavior afterwards, especially the bizarre way he behaved during the Grand Jury proceedings, this has the ring of truth to it.  

Fleet White Jr. during the Grand Jury proceedings:


When I first saw this picture I thought it was Fleet White Sr. but this is actually a picture of Fleet White Jr.  Look at this man's face as he anxiously watches.  This man looks guilty to me.  I now consider him to be the prime suspect in the death of JBR.  

3 comments:

  1. Do you think both JBR's parents witnessed the murder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I believe that John Ramsey very likely filmed it.

      Delete



  2. In light of the 'reawakening' of this case...

    Firstly, let me mention that I never followed this murder case since it occured; nor the swell of input since. But, just this week, have immersed myself in reading much about/around this poor child's murder.
    I've read enough to agree with those who believe it WAS a ritualistic murder-- of a sinister and sick sexualized sort, by a perverted form of humanity-- whomever they were/are.
    So much was made of the bowl of pineapple, and its contents being found, partially digestd in Jb's body.
    Beyond the potential to set a closer timefrane (re: Jb eating this fruit & starting to digest it, the heard 'scream time', and the mother's early rise), more clarity ought to be made.
    But, what I wish to ad, I've not yet seen mentioned on the many conjectures about her murder:

    Re: the ritualism factor--

    Pineapple is a clear symbolic image of the Pineal gland, source of Adenochrome; the hormonal chemical that supposedly is the "prime elixir" for these souless vampires. And, supposedly, harvested by the extreme fear generated in young children during torture sessions just before they are killed.
    Another bit I noticed (in first seeing the imprint on Jb's hand, it appeared to me to be a butterfly, alighting from an opened box. Later, I came across that people had seen this as a heart. When I saw what I saw, I immediately thought about the Monarch mind programming-- featuring mind-conrolled models.

    If you use any of this (my own conjecturing), I do not wish to be identified, as I am a pretty private person. Thanks for respecting!


    ReplyDelete