Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 A word about Lani White:

It occurs to me that I have not said anything about Lani White on my Blog but I want to create a post about her now.

Lani White was the daughter of Fleet White Sr and Nyla White.  She is the sister of Fleet White Jr.

It is my contention that the White Family is a wealthy Inter-generational Satanic family. By that I mean it is a family where Satanic Ritual abuse of children is passed down from one generation to another.   Incest and SRA is extremely common in these Inter-generational Satanic families. 

It is my contention that both Lani White and Fleet White Jr. were Satanically ritually abused by their parents.

It is my contention that the children of Lani White and the children of Fleet White Jr. have been Satanically ritually abused by both their parents and their grandparents. 

More to Come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment