Saturday, January 8, 2022

On the Plandemic

The Plandemic could not have happened without Jewish control of the world.  This is what Jews have done with their control of the world and they can do a lot worse than this.  I have spoken many times about the need to fight back against Jewish control of the world but my message has not been heard by the right people.  To this enemy, non resistance is a permission slip to run completely wild and do whatever you want to do that you can get away with.  It hurts me to see what is happening and I want so badly for humanity to resist.  The resistance I speak of goes beyond non compliance with the Plandemic restrictions but to actually doing something against those who brought it. There should be anger and rage and hatred against those who have done this to the world.  Where is it?  Its in my heart and it should be in yours, if you give a fuck.

4 comments:

  1. There will be no resistance. The world is over, for jews too, they are just so blind with their agenda and hatred that they don't understand they are shooting the horse that is carrying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only saving grace is a parasite that kills its host is committing suicide. Jews will not "work" in the true sense of the word.

    The majority of my close relatives I will not (cannot) communicate with on any level because I know the scamdemic topic will come up and being Irish I go ballistic easy. Screw them and this is the world we live in. Never mind I was a microbiologist for years and as I said in my other post I worked on corona. I refuse the topic, I've tried and I'm sick of it. We're dealing with a mind-controlled cult.

    I decided peace of mind is worth more in the few years I got left in life - I reject this shit-circus world and all it stands for. The only true philosophy, Vedanta, does so as well so everything is OK in this illusion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my prediction, the world situation will slowly become worse and worse under Jewish rule. Maybe our older generation will suffer less but old children will suffer more. There are many worse problems in other fields created by the evil Jewish establishment besides just political problems that your blog mentioned. They are education problems (dysfunctional degenerate indoctrinated education which promote LGBT, weaknesses and feminine subjects such as liberal arts, literature or writing which make people weaker and dumber, instead of masculine subjects like math or other STEM subjects which make people more rational) and entertainment problems (mindless, stupid or harmful entertainment such as Hollywood's propaganda movies for LGBT promotion and Black empowerment + stupid and bullshit short videos platforms like Instagram reels, Youtube shorts, and incredibly nonsense TikTok, etc.). These problems need brutal dictators like Hitler to forcefully stop them. If people don't wake up to stop it, we will go down and down and society will become worse and worse. You should think about something happening in the future like the movie Idiocracy, where people become more and more degenerate and stupider and stupider. Civilization can be collapsed in a not-so-far future if we don't revolt against the Jewish establishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously I agree with what you say because its my message. I really thought I could make a difference by speaking the truth, but what happens is out of my hands. God will decide what happens.

      Delete