Saturday, January 8, 2022

Question and Answer

I received this question on my Blog.

Question:  do you think the Sanhedrin is the head of the Jewish serpent? Some say that the elite is a hybrid between humans and beings from another dimension. Do you think that is disinformation and the elite is made up of humans as you said in your blog?

Answer: I am a non Jew and my understanding of the Jewish power structure and organization is limited. I am an outsider trying to understand what that organization is like. My Jewish Master Plan is my own interpretation of it but I cannot say I understand the way Jews think.  They are like a hive mind that is completely foreign to my way of thinking.  Non Jews cannot really understand Jews.  Its like we are two separate species in competition for control of planet earth.  I do not think the Sanhedrin is the head of the Jewish serpent.  The Sanhedrin is a religious organization but I think the head of the serpent is not Religious. I think it cares nothing about Religion but it cares about control.  Religion is a great way to control people so in that regard it cares about Religion but not because it believes in God.  In believes in no God but itself. No, Jews are human.  Forget about otherworldly beings and just focus on this earth.  That is disinformation.  The elite is made up of human beings and I encourage you to think in those terms.  Focusing on things not of this earth can only serve to confuse and mislead.  What is happening on this earth does not require other off world entities.  The Jews have done this themselves and need no help from outside. That is the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment