Monday, January 31, 2022

A comment

 A commenter made a comment (which he later deleted but I was still able to see) accusing me of being a Satanic Gate Keeper.  Made on my Denial of Reality post, I assume this was someone from Fakeologist.com who did not like what I said in that post.  Even though the commenter deleted it, I want to respond partially to it.  To claim I am a Gate keeper of anyone else's false truth is absurd.  Everything I have said on my Blogs are my own concepts, my own beliefs, my own truths. Right or wrong, what I have said is my own.  I serve no man or no agenda.  I speak the truth as I see it and I have no guilt for doing so.  I would suggest that those behind Fakeologist.com take a good look at themselves before they accuse me of being a gate keeper.  My only regret is that I have been unable to make more people see the truths I am trying to propagate.  Someone must be the sane voice of truth and reason.  But I answer to no man but myself, without any regret.

3 comments:

  1. There's lots of low-lifes on the internet trying to sow seeds of doubt when there are truths posted.
    I believe they think it will work because in their minds truthseekers are paranoid.

    I ignore them completely, they're all sons of the "flat-earth" shills in my mind, and it's why I don't use anti-social media. Think about it and you'll understand that is the proper name for it.

    I suspect you are like me and are familiar with basic logic and use intuition. Intuition is indeed a super power and it has saved my situation many times and as a kid I used it to save my older diabetic brother's life.

    So Keep on Writing in the Slave World (Neil Young is a sellout, just like 99% of the hippie generation now)...We are living in bizzaro world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My former opinion about flat earth is that it was a strategy by moon landing shills to deny that the moon landings were faked by claiming that the earth is flat and space is not real. Some absurdity like that is what the shills inevitably go when all their moon landing lies have been exposed. But I realize since that a lot of people believe in flat. For example there were many books written about the subject long before the staged moon landings but I do believe the NASA shills use that to their benefit. In fact I knew it from my debates with Flat earthers on Youtube. While I believe in many things that society false labels as conspiracy theory, there are some things I won't touch. Denial of reality is one of them.

      Delete
  2. Flat earth bs is easily proven wrong.
    One easy way is just to force these shills to look through a telescope at ships moving out to sea.
    I think that was one of the first observations that gave people a clue.
    Here's something I came up with the other day that describes the world situation quite well and addresses the power of language.

    The word "skeptic" has negative connotations... think about that.

    ReplyDelete