Tuesday, February 1, 2022

The Jewish Master Plan

I will send this plan to anyone but I want to say this. This is my own interpretation of the facts as I view them. The second thing is that even I am 100% correct in what I have seen, what good does it do to document the Jewish Plan if no non Jew is going to seriously combat it? It seems like humanity wants to lay down on its stomach naked in the middle of the street and invite the Jews to fuck them at will. I am sorry to be so blunt and crude but sometimes calling a spade a spade is the best thing. The Jews have no effective opposition against themselves and it appears that no matter what they do (for example, the Plandemic) humanity is destined to be a Jewish victim. I want something better for humanity. To remain in a bad status quo (and to get worse over time) is not the direction humanity should be going.  If we don't at least confront the Jews then are we not already their slaves?

I will offer something constructive for my readers.  Jews have their plan.  We need our own plan to counteract their plan.  The wisest, most knowledgeable non Jews who are fully red pilled about the Jews must create the plan.  It must be a group effort.  The fact that the Jews control everything through Jew controlled minions should give us the ability to fight back and be effective.  As I have said, strike the minions and you will get the attention of the Jews.  Right now the Jews have no adversary to their plans.  Its high time there was one.  The Plandemic is an excellent opportunity for us to wage war against this centuries long enemy of humanity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment