Tuesday, February 15, 2022

On the Jewish Holocaust

As I have said before, I remain neutral on the question of whether the Jewish Holocaust happened as the Jews say or not.  I know that many Jews are pathalogical liars who cannot refrain from lying to non Jews about Jews, but this does not mean that I believe every single thing the Jews say is a lie.  I am aware that many people say the Holocaust did not happen as the Jews say but I have not been convinced of that, even after reading some of the material.  I am turned off by the entire subject TBH.  Its a disgusting topic and one that I might prefer not to know, because it does not really matter to me whether it happened as the Jews say or not.  I admit I do not care about Jews even if they were victimized as they say.  I do not care about Jews as victims.  I care about Jews as perpetrators of bad behavior onto non Jews and that is the only way I will ever view Jews.  I know not all Jews are doing that but the ones that are condemn the entire race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment