Wednesday, February 2, 2022

My Blog

I read on another web site where someone hoped that I would recreate my new Blog.  Well, I do not plan to do so.  I cannot tell you how much time and effort I spent in creating my killed blog just the way I wanted it, and then to have the whole thing destroyed in one day was too much for me.  Yes, I could recreate it on a server hosted in a supposedly neutral country like Iceland but the Jews would find a way to kill it eventually, even if they had to buy the hosting company.  Actually they probably already OWN the hosting companies in Iceland.  But the point I am making is that if I recreated the Blog it could be killed again in one day.  I looked at other platforms like Telegram but I have no interest in a streaming message service.  I want to create a knowledge base in one place that anyone can access for my message to get out.  That is not Telegram or another one I looked at.  Not for me.  I will still post occasional messages on this Blog but you know that Google is Jewish Big Brother.  At any time it wants it can crush this Blog and end my messages.  So much freedom in the Jewish world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment