Thursday, February 3, 2022

Strawberry Fields Forever

In the official video by the Beatles Strawberry Fields Forever, Paul McCartney is not the earlier Paul McCartney.  This is a look a like. You can clearly see it by the shape of his face and a clearly weak chin. They found better look a likes later on.  In addition, at the end of the video it says twice "I Buried Paul". Its pretty clear to me.

I have been all over the place on where I stand on PID, but after looking at everything I do think the original James Paul McCatney died sometime in late 66. I am not saying I know why or how he died but it could have been a car accident.

1 comment:

  1. I see the beatles as sort of the TV commercial of music.
    "we don't wanta change the world".. and Zappa's album "we're only in it for the money" with sgt peppers cover. John Lennon said you'll never get anywhere in music without a jew manager and got lots of flak for it. Harrison could barely move on his death bed and his jewish doctor forced him to sign his autograph for him.

    Much better fields of strawberry song here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9JYSi_o4I

    ReplyDelete